No picture as yet as I can’t find one. :frowning:

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 3900…
Damage: 900.
Speed: 105.
Defence: 50%
Critical chance: 5%

Created with DNA from: Carbonemys and Nasutoceratops.

Superior Vulnerability.
Dig In.
Devastation.
Distracting Strike.
Swap in Head Butt.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes

I may be wrong here but comparing both Carbotoceratops and Carbonemys side by side, I actually think I prefer Carbonemys. Sure, Carbotoceratops has more abilities but it doesn’t have immunity to DOT and the two extra attacks are basic damage. Thoughts?

1 Like

Anyone got one yet? If yes, can you screenshot the stats and moves please.

I’m close … might just get it in time for the tourney …

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you face one in campaign. Not too many boosts, but it TRASHED my dinos. And I was using my regular team members. I pray that I don’t face one in the tourney

1 Like

Yeah, I seem to remember it being quite formidible in campaign mode

That and surprisingly the Spinonyx were the hardest ones for me. Smiloceph was kinda challenging, but not as challenging as those guys

Field Guide.

1 Like

Wow I havent even unlocked carbo nor leveled Nasuto to 15 and you have nearly unlocked the hybrid, hows that even possible hahah

I caught a lot of Nasuto the weekend they were in the wild and used sancturies for the rest. I spent several days on holiday on the coast in Cornwall right on the edge of a park and again used sancturies for the rest. Its been a long grind; helps that our alliance has an L20 sanctuary for several days.

1 Like

70 fuse …

2 Likes

Screenshot_20190928-230724_JW%20Alive
Swap in head butt :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yo that thing is gonna be a beast and a terror for anybody that can’t handle the armor. What’s the armor for this thing? 50%

Bruh, I fought a plain Carbonemys in the tournament, and OMG! That armor is no joke. Neither is that Superior Vulnerability. In the tournament setting, this thing can be troubling to deal with. I haven’t dealt with it as of yet.

It’s turtle time …

1 Like

I only fought the one in campaign, and I still have yet to see one turtle. The one in campaign put up a really strong fight against equal level creatures

I feel like spiky turtle will get a seriously nasty superhybrid, so I’d be wary of going all in on smilonemys just yet

I’m gonna have to go back and play with her sooner or later. I just chomped on her like a piece of pie :sob::sweat_smile:

Kicking names, taking ass …

2 Likes

Wow, nice job mate. I also got the turtle a few hours ago with a lucky carbonemys spawn today in the park. That was a super hard one to unlock.

4 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Metahub Tier: Apex Low.
Health: 3090.
Damage: 900.
Speed: 105.

Superior Vulnerability.
Dig In.
Devastation.
Distracting Strike.
swap in Head Butt.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Vulnerability.

Carbotoceratops has not changed stat-wise (I’m fairly certain the original post where I put 3900 health was a mistype) but in recent updates she had received immunity to both bleed and vulnerability which brings her inline with other ankylosaur type creatures.

These additions makes her better than when she first appeared in game and she at last feels better than the creature that she is based upon. She is going to be hard to get though with Nasutoceratops DNA not being one of the easiest to get your hands on. Coupled with that, most players will likely be wanting her DNA to create Testacornibus in the future.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

It didn’t need an hp nerf but its still strong when it gets going. It’s unique is not what it could have been. I was going to level carbotops anyways though. I call her Spikes lvl 22.

1 Like

Metahub Tier: Apex Low.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 104.

Distraction.
Dig In Taunt.
Devastation.
Expose Weak Spot.
Swap In Head Butt

Resistant to damage over time (50%), speed decrease (50%), and vulnerable (50%).

Carbotoceratops has received a nice boost in both health and damage. Her abilities have remained largely unchanged and she now has a resistance to slowing effects that she didn’t have previously. All together I don’t think 2.0 has changed Carbotoceratops much at all really game play wise even with the stat adjustments. I am inclined to say that she is not consistent enough with her damage to be a popular choice. Instead, she remains a DNA farm for her hybrid, assuming you can get enough Nasutoceratops DNA.

I may be wrong again, but I don’t think Carbotoceratops is suitable as Raid creature. Not enough consistent damage and no team abilities to warrant her inclusion.

What are your thoughts on Carbotoceratops under 2,0 and how is she best used now?