Dinosaur of the Day #169 - Indominus Rex Gen 2

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 108.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Created using DNA from Echo and Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2.
Can be used to create: Indoraptor Gen 2.

Definite Strike.
Mutual Fury.
Armour Piercing Rampage.
Cloak.
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes

Personally I think she’s an interesting change over her Gen 1 sister but after playing her in the Arena, campaign and friendly games I think I prefer the original over the Gen 2 version.

1 Like

Is it because of the lack of a second higher damaging move? Since Mutual Fury takes the place of Armor Piercing Impact, it has to rely on a high damage move, and a low damage move, no in between.

Don’t have this one yet due to a lack of echo DNA. Really wish it took Delta DNA since I have well over 3k DNA for her but oh whale. Her colors look alright, I don’t really like them but I don’t hate them, I prefer the color of the Gen 1 more. A part of me hopes that more uniques gets gen 2 counterparts, but that’s just me I bet.

1 Like

Basically yes. The gen 1 has better basic attacks in my opinion.

3 Likes

Good to know because I was about to boost my level 12 Indom Gen 2. Now that I have confirmation, I will not boost it or put it on my team.

Indom gen1 and gen2 have the same DMG stats (I know it’s a few months you post this and maybe you know this but I don’t care lol)

Indom gen 1 have a 20% critical rate this one Gen 2 only has 5% but then Gen 2 can by pass shields and Gen one can’t.

If everything is in it’s favour, Indom G² is the highest damage dealing Dino in the game.