Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #169 - Indominus Rex Gen 2

Yes, same here. There is no reason to use it otherwise unless you want to boost the opponent’s dinosaur. I’m not sure why Indominus G2 needs this ability though. She does enough damage as it is.

1 Like

Yes,Mutual Fury probably gives it a speed boost to outspeed stuff like Monostegotops.

1 Like

Yes. Indom G2 does good damage without the boost

1 Like

Monostego also has a Speed Boosting move.

1 Like

Yes,but most of they use it,they use it too late because of using the more offensive moves first.

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Tyrant Low.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1400.
Speed: 108.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Definite Strike.
Mutual Fury.
Armour Piercing Rampage.
Cloak.

Resistant to crit reduction (50%), damage over time (100%), distraction (50%), rending (34%), speed decrease (100%), stun (100%), swap prevention (100%) and vulnerable (100%).

Indominus Rex Gen 2 has seen a reduce in health and damage but her critical chance has greatly improved. Her abilities have not changed though. I still don’t see why she has mutual fury though and when I have faced her in the Arena, she generally loses because of it. I think she would be better off with another direct damage attack. I do see her in the Arena a lot more often than I have before but she is generally used an anti-dodge attacker.

Comparing the two Indominus creatures I personally would prefer the original Indominus Rex. Better damage and abilites, and a revenge cloak make her a better selection than the Gen 2.

Like her primary sister, I think Indominus Rex Gen 2 is probably a fair choice against the right Raid bosses but I have yet to see her in action during a Raid to gauge her properly.

What are your thoughts on Indominus Rex gen 2 after 2.0 and how would you use her now?

1 Like

Indom gen 2 does still benefit from MF. Like with tryko, it’s a 50/50 thanks to MF. The problem is the damage. If it had 1500, it would be back again

1 Like

Indominus Gen 2 could use a buff to its attack and health. Do you think he’s still viable in epic skill tourneys?

Indominus has reasonable health and damage for an Epic rarity. 1500 damage would be nicer but I can probably see why she doesn’t have it. As for tournaments, while players stock up on resilient creatures, she has no real place on a team with the rest of her abilities. Like her Legendary sister, Indominus G2 needs that cloak damage to be truly effective.