Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #179 - Alloraptor

Untitled

Created using DNA from: Allosaurus Gen 2 and Delta.

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 3600.
Damage: 1350.
Speed: 126.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 10%

Distraction.
Pounce.
Rending Takedown.
Definite Impact.
Immune to Deceleration.
Immune to Swap Prevention.

2 Likes

I really like this hybrid and I love the model design for it. There are some nice abilities for this once and I fully expect a decent level one to be quite a threat. I have only faced Alloraptor once though in the Arena and I squished with extreme ease with Indoraptor but I put that down to the level differences.

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid?

I am working towards it at the moment. Love the design and cannot wait to create it. Only gripe is not enough Allo Gen 2 to be available.

2 Likes

I put my Alloraptor in my team for a while as a joke, and it actually helped me a lot against slower opponents. Speedsters seem to be the only ones that can defeat it, but the majority of slower opponents lose towards the Alloraptor.

1 Like

That is the problem. Allosaurus G2 needs to end up either released into the wild or daily DNA rewards for a while otherwise we won’t see many of Alloraptor at all.

4 Likes

There needs to be an event with Allo Gen 2

2 Likes

I’m thinking that it should get a speed boost to 127 just like utahsino

3 Likes

I’m working on her at the moment. at lv 18 right now. trying to get her to 20 to slot her in the team and try her out her kit in a real match. Speed is iffy for me. Idk if i want 127 or not, but since she really isn’t supposed to be facing other speedsters, i think its fine.

I love her design.

2 Likes

alloraptyx:
alloraptor+spinosaurus gen 2
immune to vulnerable
pounce
decrelerating impact
lethal wound

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed

Tier: Apex High.
Health: 3600.
Damage: 1250.

Distraction.
Pounce.
Rending Takedown.
Definite Impact.
Immune to Deceleration.
Immune to Swap Prevention.

The mighty Alloraptor has seen a small damage reduction but otherwise remains the same. I really like this hybrid. She’s fast and hard hitting, and unlike other raptor’s she doesn’t feel like a glass cannon. She is a better raptor and well worth creating for the collection. The scarcity of Allosaurus G2 DNA makes completing her quite hard but well worth the attempt if you can.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

still needs to be 1% faster

1 Like

I’m bummed that she lost her damage, but she is still a nice tank buster. as Dimodactylus said, she needs a tad more speed. +1 will help her take on mamotherium and Lania without her getting outsped by their dig in speed up. She’ll then be a viable counter to an unbleedable high damage tank.

3 Likes

Nice. Not a bad idea to improve her.

2 Likes

Tier: Apex High.
Health: 3000.
Damage: 1500.

Cunning Strike.
High Pounce.
Rending Takedown.
Definite Impact.

Resistant to distraction (50%), speed decrease (100%) and swap prevention (100%).

Some may disagree but I think Alloraptor got a bit of a boost under 2.0 with cunning strike replacing the old distraction ability, and a slight modification to her stats. Cunning is by far the better category I think. Alloraptor remains a hybrid well worth looking to complete in my mind. She has also gained a slight resistance to distraction which she didn’t have previously.

I think she will remain a fair choice for Arena battles and tournaments but looking at the stat block and abilities, I doubt Alloraptor is a creature suitable for Raid battles at the moment. I could be wrong but with no support abilities I can’t see her being used competitively in that environment.

What are your thoughts on the changes to Alloraptor under 2.0 and how will she be best played now?

1 Like

She beats Maxima again on equal terms so that’s a plus. but that hp nerf hits hard.

2 Likes

Boosts: I hear you looking for a solution to your dilemma

2 Likes

now that allorap can’t counter max. it may be immune to slow, but imma jsut swap in a monosteg or monolorhino. bam dead. i did the speedy allorap once. hated it.

2 Likes