Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #181 - Erlikogamma

Created using DNA from Charlie and Erlikosaurus Gen 2.

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 2700.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 130.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Minimal Speedup Strike.
Precise Pounce.
Debilitating Distraction.
Rampage and Run.
Immune to Swap Prevention.

A nice combination of abilities on this hybrid. Did we need yet another precise attacker though? It’s beginning to feel they don’t want us using dodge and evasion. :frowning: Even so, this seems like a nice Epic rarity that has some potential. What stands out to me is the combo of Rampage and Run with the Immune to swap prevention. Although at level 26, I’d expect slightly better damage output.

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid?

3 Likes

Interesting model. Have not used in my team so I do not know how it plays

2 Likes

Will test her in the tournament this week.

1 Like

Please report back on your findings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey look, it’s Kevin!

1 Like

I hope her legendary will retain the purple color.

2 Likes

Remind me of a cheap version of erlikospyx
Less damage
Less health
1 more speed point
Immune to swap prevention instead of slow
Rampage and run instead of DoT

2 Likes

Welcome. We first had erlidooooominus, then diloracherrrrius, then erlikospyyyyyyyyx and finally…

ERLIKOGAAAAAAAAMMMA!

1 Like

Easily my favorite hybrid of 1.11 I love the colors of her, they mesh so well. Kit wise, I love using her i like looking at her animations (especially the jumping one). I’m looking forward to her hybrid :smiley:

2 Likes

I have to say this fusion really peaked my interest because I fervently enjoy having a bird hybrid on my team. Although, when I read the stats at first I couldn’t say I was impressed. Then again, it’s an epic that starts out at level 11 so I couldn’t expect much from it. I was torn from creating that fusion versus the unique, but at this point I think I’m going to fuse for the Erlikospyx. Looking at it, I do enjoy the fusion of colors and it’s very pleasing to the eye. I don’t have anything against it and I think it’s very cool, maybe one day I’ll have it on my team. Bird is the word.

1 Like

That has to be the best family of bird hybrids possible. I approve.

2 Likes

gamma jump of joy

5 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed

Metahub Tier: Apex Low.
Health: 2700.

Minimal Speedup Strike.
Precise Pounce.
Rampage and Run.
Immune to Swap Prevention.

Erlikogamma has not changed since her appearance. She isn’t too dissimilar, for the most part, to Erlikosaurus but I find the latter to have a better set if stats, while Erlikogamma has more useful if less damaging abilities. This hybrid has a better option as she is not constrained by no escape abilities on their opponents. Not a bad hybrid and one worth completing.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

1 Like

She might not be the best hybrid ever, but I absolutely love her. I love her design, and I love her moveset.

I have her at 20, but once I have the time, I’d love to get her to level 30.

1 Like

Have used it in strike towers and that is pretty much it.

1 Like

CFFC5F59-E376-4E66-B577-75989B636CF9

Tier: Apex Low.
Health: 3000.

Minimal Speed-Up Strike.
Precise Pounce.
Strike and Run.

Resistant to crit reduction (100%), damage over time (50%), distraction (100%) and swap prevention (100%).

The only change to Erilkogamma’s stats has been a welcome boost to her health. Her abilities remain the same but she has gained a few extra resistances which is always good. I still think that she is too similar to Erlikosaurus. The only difference really being precise and strike and run. As a hybrid I expect something a little better. Even so, Erilkogamma is still a worthwhile hybrid and worth adding to the roster.

I think Erlikogamma could be usable in Raids against the right boss and with the right team to back her up.

What are your thoughts on Erikogamma after 2.0 and how would you use her now?

1 Like

Rampage was better

Good speedster in the epic tournaments, but you really only wanted entelochops for a speedster as anything faster wasn’t great

1 Like

and R&R that has become S&R

I was referring to stats not abilities in that statement. Sorry for the confusion,

1 Like