Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #181 - Erlikogamma

It is a nice dino with an incredible distraction.
If there weren’t so much resilience everywhere,it would be could to play with.

1 Like

don’t worry, it was just a clarification

1 Like

CFFC5F59-E376-4E66-B577-75989B636CF9

Created using DNA from Charlie and Erlikosaurus Gen 2.

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Apex Low.
Health: 3000.
Damage: 1450.
Speed: 130.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Minimal Speed-Up Strike.
Precise Pounce.
Debilitating Distraction.
Strike and Run.

Resistant to crit reduction (100%), damage over time (50%), reduced damage (100%) and swap prevention (100%).

Erlikogamma has gained an increase in damage since I last updated her entry. Even so, Erlikogamma is basically a slightly better version of Erlikosaurus, although still a hybrid worth creating. Like her regular Erlikosaurus sisters, she does well in battle but will struggle against anything armoured. Erlikogamma is good in the Arena and in the right tournament.

What are your thoughts on Erlikogamma after the recent update?

1 Like

She’s bad in upper arenas (although I did see a super-boosted one in library last year), but fantastic in tournaments, especially with her swap immunity. Her biggest downfall is swap-ins - the health is so frail that a woolly rhino literally takes off half of her health!

If swap-ins aren’t present in the match, she can do some serious damage, though. She also looks awesome, which is a plus.

I’ve used her as high up as Lockwood Estate in the past and she did well there. Any higher though and she is not going to be a contender. By that point it’s the legendary and unique creatures running the show.

Swap in creatures are always a bane to anything like this and swap-in stun worst of all. Everything needs a weakness though, so all good.