Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #185 - Titanoboa

If you go for decelerating impact, then precise rampage then you can kill it

I believe it. Especially with the ability to kill anything with 4500 hp (no armor and not getting the 1-2 treatment). That means that creatures like allo gen 2, Dilo, and even mortem rex fall.

1 Like

Hands down the most fun dino to use for me, nothing more satisfying than predicting a swap and making use of its on escape abilities

1 Like

Unsuspecting players often fall for her trap

1 Like

skele

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Elite - Low.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 115.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Resilient Strike.
Precise Rampage.
Decelerating Impact.
On Escape Rampage.

Resistant to reduced damage (100%), speed decrease (50%), stun (67%), swap prevention (75%) and taunt (100%).

Titanoboa has not changed since I last updated her entry. A hard to get (she’s still an exclusive a year later :frowning: ) creature but one worth the hunt. Titanoboa retains some nice stats and abilities, not to mention that she puts out a decent amount of damage for an Epic. She is good for the Arena and for certain tournaments but all but pointless for Raids. She also makes a reasonable hybrid. It will be nice to see her make an appearance in the wild at some point.

What are your thoughts on Titanoboa after the recent update?

2 Likes

Excellent Compy counter. That’s it. That’s the tweet.

1 Like

Is she though? Titanoboa doesn’t have an attack all ability or is it because of her on escape rampage?

I haven’t looked at the twitter post so I don’t know.

1 Like

I used Compy against Boa in the Epic tournament, and oh boy Compy had a hard time against her, so yeah.

1 Like

Because her base damage is a above 1200 but that’s just me.

1 Like

That’s interesting. Thanks for the info.

I really love her, great kit, great stat for epic, and good resistance are the reason why she is on my team now.

2 Likes