Critical chance: 5%

Persistent Ferocious Strike.
Mutual Fury.
Bellow.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
On Escape Heal.
Immune to Stuns.
Immune to Bleed.

What are your thoughts on this mighty cenozoic hybrid?

2 Likes

It is not write aswell ut its also immune to bleed.
Really powerful,i think he is stronger than mammotherium

3 Likes

I think the only thing Entelomoth is missing that Mammotherium has is a Definite move. But that’s fine considering how strong it is already.

3 Likes

It doesn’t have that in the Field Guide or in the Update notes.

i have the creature in my collection and be sure,he is immune to bleed but i saw it wasn’t wrote on patchnote

It does actually. “Similar to its Wooly Mammoth ancestry, its copious hair makes it Immune to Damage Over Time. Similar to its Entelodon ancestry, Entelomoth can regenerate to punish the opponent’s departure with On Escape Heal. This ancestry also grants it Stun Immunity.”

1 Like

Cool. Thanks. I’ll add it on.

Moth looks like a deformed primitive babirusa honestly

Took it for a spin in friendlies. What a beast. 6k damage on the DSR and 3k on the STRIKE with the PFS + MF combo.

1 Like

On the patchnotes they said Pumba has immune to bleed I’m remember

looks like it can pump out crazy amounts of damage if allowed. I would not like to be on the business end of this creature.

only critique of the model… just put the tusks inside the mouth rather than jutting out from the cheeks. it looks dumb. the mouth could’ve been made wider to accommodate.

5 Likes

As ugly as it is, I love how it looks, and the kit is perfect. But there’s one thing that keeps bothering me. How does this thing eat?! It must be a pain :laughing:

1 Like

I’m really the only one who likes his design ? I’m the only fan of Mammoth…

3 Likes

I actually love the design as well, though it hurts to imagine it eating. It must be in a constant foul mood for how hard it is to eat :rofl: no wonder It has 2 ferocious moves

2 Likes

I have the same problem I have with mammotherium, and how it has no trunk whatsoever

1 Like

It’s an easy tyrant.

2 Likes

The design is something that I still have to get used to, but the kit is amazing. I’ve seen Fodder play with it a few times, and omg the damage output is insane when allowed to set up - and the heal? :ok_hand::fire::100:

I wish that I had enough Mammoth DNA, cause I’d personally go for this hybrid over Mammotherium. She would immediately replace Thor.

3 Likes

Rarity: Legendary
Metahub Tier: Tyrant High.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1450.
Speed: 120.
Defence: 20%

Mutual Fury.
Bellow.
On Escape Heal.
Immune to Stuns.
Immune to Bleed.

The recent update dropped her damage by 50 points. Seems an odd amount and I don’t think it is going to make much of a difference as she is still very very good. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Rarity: Legendary
Metahub Tier: Tyrant High.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1450.
Speed: 120.
Defence: 20%

Mutual Fury.
Bellow.
On Escape Heal.
Immune to Stuns.
Immune to Damage Over Time.

Entelomoth has not changed since earlier this year. She strikes me as being a better version of the Woolly Mammoth in general. She deals good damage and with immunity to stuns and bleeding she’s going to be difficult to stop. I think she is a good choice to work towards although I can’t say that I have ever faced on in the Arena as yet.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

Considering the fact that it isn’t even a superhybrid, it’s probably the most overpowered creature in the game, relative to the amount of work it takes to unlock and level.
It’s probably a good thing that Ludia released this one after Mammotherium, otherwise it’d definitely be wrecking teams, at least in the higher arenas, since it can beat both of the other High Tyrants.

It dominates the Legendary Skill tournaments too. I can’t imagine what kind of monstrosity its eventual Unique will be. If Ludia continues on their current path of terrible balancing, it’ll either be worse than its ingredient, or we’ll need a new Tier above Tyrant.

1 Like