Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #19 - Charlie

Charlie was one of the Velociraptors that are being trained by Owen Grady that appears in Jurassic World. She meets her end when she gets blown up by an InGen Security Trooper after turning on the humans during the assault on the Indominus Rex.

Rarity: Rare.
Metahub Tier: Omega.
Health: 2100.
Damage: 1420.
Speed: 129.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Critical Impact.
Pounce.
Strike.

So, thoughts on this dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes
Dino of the day The Raptor Squad (blue charle echo deta)

Basically Charlie is a better version of the Utahraptor and at some point in your Arena career she could be worth the time to include on your team but she’ll never beat the basic Velociraptor as a must have dinosaur. As with the other raptors from Owen’s team, I feel that Charlie is there for the fans of the films and for the collectors more than for the game players.

1 Like

Yes, she is better than Utah, and I see a lot of ppl use Utah for some reason… I always tell them Charlie is faster. I have her at a high level for some reason

1 Like

Absolutely right. The problem with the “named” Raptors is that they need to better than the default Velociraptor and they aren’t.

1 Like

The 1.7 update saw Charlie’s damage increased from 1420 to 1490.

Not a big increase but a small step in making her more useful.