titan 1

Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 3600.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 122.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 10%

Created using DNA from Spinosaurus and Dilophoboa.

Pinning Strike.
Sidestep.
Precise Rampage.
Exploit Wound.
On Escape Evasive Strike.
Immune to Distraction.
Wounding Counter.

Spinoconstrictor seems like quite a powerful hybrid on paper, with a variety of abilities. I’m not sure at this stage what her role really is. Seems like a powerful annoyance creature rather than something with a specific role but I guess we won’t know players start managing to complete her.

What are your thoughts on this serpent hybrid?

2 Likes

Could be really supercool
But the fact is,it will be part of those creature relying on the second plan because there are no counter to immune creature.
So because of it,everyone play immune creature end game
and you finally met
-IndoG2
-ardentis
-Gemini
-erlidom
-magna
-procera
of course ,it have uses,but in the same case it have an average score everywhere
-It don’t shine by his attacks
-neither by his speed
-neither by his health.
It hardly rely on his trick to dodge and bleed,of course it have a use against a tryko
-its less efficient against thor /rinex/dilorach or others end game stunners,once he is stun,he is dead.
Finally,the ability to dodge end game is not really viable.
Everyone have precise,define or nulligying ability end game except a few…

1 Like

It’s going to be a pain to get it to team level as well, so even if some unlock it, they can’t even use it since one of its components is event exclusive

1 Like

Basilisk zombie looking thing. I really want this. One of the few dinos I wont care what ranking it gets.

Does look like it could be a decent indo g2 counter. As speed doesnt matter, health and damage can be bumped up.

2 Likes

Hm It looks strong but not that much. It will destroy non immunes and could do decently against some immunes, but i feel like It has too little hp. Won’t be a tyrant because of the meta, but It should get to mid or high Apex. Love that they added a wounding counter in the game.

1 Like

Would have been instant tyrant in 1.7. Now…

1 Like

it needs a bigger sail on its back. it looks to much like dilophoboa.

3 Likes

same thing with thor. he looks to much like allosino

Allosino needs a sail?

:grimacing:

no. spinoconstrictor need sail

Sail and itty bitty arms.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Would love to unlock it before someone screams “nerf hammer” on it. So please refrain.

2 Likes

actually i want a buff pump on it. a bit more health and bring her attack back from the previous nerf.

4 Likes

I’ve gotten to use her for a bit now, and she’s a lot of fun. she’s my go to for taking down indos and bulky non immune dinos. I thought i wouldn’t like exploit wound on her, but it allows her to deal damage to counter attackers without triggering it and has set up potential for your next dino because of the vulnerability. If she survives, she can do massive amounts of damage.
The only downside is her health seems too low for something that relies on mostly counter wound damage. Side Step can only do so much.

4 Likes

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Apex Mid.
Health: 3600.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 122.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 10%

Pinning Strike.
Sidestep.
Precise Rampage.
Exploit Wound.
On Escape Evasive Strike.
Immune to Distraction.
Wounding Counter.

Spinoconstrictor has seen a reduction in damage but otherwise remains the same as when she first appears. Still not sure what role Spinocronstcrictor is supposed to be on a team but she seems reasonable although I think for a Unique rarity she needs more damage output. I’m intrigued why The Powers That Be, seem to think these snakes to be of such high tier when they don’t really seem to be at all. She seems nice but not quite good enough.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid snake in the current game? :snake:

1 Like

It’s amazing when it can do it’s job against non immune opponents. But the health it has and the low damage really hold it back sometimes. I think it needs a bit of a damage and health buff to really shine

3 Likes

That damage nerf hurt her. And the fact that bleeders aren’t great in this meta, she could be easily replaced on a team.

However, she’s one of my favorite hybrids and a lot of fun to play. a beast agains non immune creatures and has great synergy with swap in stunners like monosteg. She has a favorable match up against indo g2 and just wrecks face on regular indo.

IMO she needs a buff. bring her attack back up and buff her hp. since she’s mainly a counter attacker, she needs a bulkier health pool to pull off her abilities.

5 Likes

I feel just making her an attacking bleeder would be better in most matchups

1 Like