Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #192 : Eucladoceros

Like when you look at a other ceratopsians they have the the horns but they usually don’t have the skull strength to actually use the effectively or at being able to charge and ran like rhinos or bulls of today

Exception it triceratops which of course was one of the last dinosaurs to exist. That why nothing has been able to compete for the best defense in one direction in the history of the earth

3 Likes

Well spotted. I was going from the Field Guide and that lists it on there. I didn’t even notice.

1 Like

I got this one in a 24 hour incubator the day after the patch dropped. It’s good, but not brilliant. I used mine for a short while in the tournament, and whilst it was handy with the immunity to deceleration, it didn’t pack enough punch to really be of use. I found it losing to both chompers and armored enemies.

3 Likes

Those horns are amazing!

4 Likes

4 Likes

My trex: Im something of a hunter myself

2 Likes

It’s a great starter in tournaments, or in this one at least. There’s a surprisingly big amount of strategies with Eucladoceros. It’s really fun to play with.

2 Likes

Don’t have it yet, but I want to see what it’s superiority impact animation looks like

2 Likes

Yippie! She’s here!

I got it through my Giga scent. :grinning::deer:

3 Likes

Well done. I’ve still yet to see one.

1 Like

Finally completed her last night. Managed to get her to appear during a 3 hour gigascent session. Very pleased.

1 Like

A couple of days ago, this guy nearly gave me a heart attack. :laughing::deer::woman_facepalming:

I couldn’t dart her where I found it, so I launched it and took it somewhere safe. Only to find out later that it wasn’t Eucladoceros. I darted it anyways.

The deers look too much alike at a glance! Lol :rofl:

2 Likes

No confusion today. :rofl:

The last two spawns before it switched to night time were Eucladoceros and Meiolania.

:deer: + :turtle: :heart:

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Alpha High.
Health: 4080.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 128.
Defence: 10%
Critical chance: 5%

Shielded Decelerating Strike.
Superiority Impact.
Dig In.
Swap in Heal.
Immune to Deceleration.

Eucladoceros has not changed since she appeared in the game. I’m still not sure what sort of role she is expected to play on a team. Damage is high average I think and she seems to be about slowing the opposition. Is she Alpha High though? I can’t see it myself but I’d be interested to see how others view her.

What are your thoughts on this impressive cenozic animal in the current game?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what the think about this epic, it has 2 slowing moves and a speed and healing move. It’s almost like it doesn’t know what it wants to be. Maybe instead of shielded decelerating strike it could have extended shielding strike. Maybe a medium or small counter would go good with this epic.

1 Like

When mine returns from the sanctuary, I can level her to 20. Considering she is pretty difficult to get, I feel like a small buff wouldn’t be a bad thing.

1 Like

I don’t really have an opinion on her since i haven’t still unlocked it, but why does it have lower hp than megaloceros.

1 Like

Probably because of the swap in heal.

Doesn’t megaloceros also have swap in heal?

I had to go check and it does indeed have swap in heal so that blows my theory out of the water. Not sure why it has less health then.