Dinosaur of the Day #193 : Keratoporcus

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4410.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 113.
Defence: 20%
Critical chance: 5%

Can be created using the DNA from Archaeotherium and Woolly Rhinoceros.

Decelerating Strike.
Lethal Wound.
Definite Rampage.
Mutual Fury.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Distraction.

Here we have what I think is a really good hybrid. A decent set of stats coupled with a nice range of abilities. Speed is a little slow but it has Mutual Fury for that and being immune to DoT and Distraction keeps her going. I’ve got a feeling that some way down the line, that Keratoporcus might actually be a frequent and well used high end creature.

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid?

1 Like

I love “Pork Chop” - my unique free alt account is already running it despite it being 2-3 levels below the rest of the team.

I’m using Giga scents to stockpile pig and focussing all my FIPing on Woolly Rhino.

3 Likes

He could be very good to counter Indog2 in the legendary tourney

1 Like

Interesting little fella, haven’t gotten him yet, but from what I can see from his move set is that he looks like the best of Pumba and Therium. MF and Definite Rampage sounds good to me

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Tier: Apex High.
Health: 4410.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 113.

Decelerating Strike.
Lethal Wound.
Definite Rampage.
Mutual Fury.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Distraction.

Keratoprcus has not changed since her introduction. I think she is awesome. Really good set of stats, with high health and damage. Still perhaps a little slow though but it is something she can live with. She has a nice set of attacks with extra abilities plus two immunities. I’m still no fan of mutual fury but her speed is about right for this if she can survive against something faster for a turn. I think she will be popular but I have yet to face her in the Arena though, so I haven’t had chance to face off against her.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

And yes, I’ve just realised that I have two #193. I’ll fix that shortly.

Shouldn’t be immune to bleed. Otherwise fine
Immunity to distraction makes no sense but he really needs it to counter that pesky Indo G2

1 Like

Was a solid on my team, but dropped him when the rampage nerf hit

1 Like

Was my MVP in the Legendary tourney.
I’d live to get it up to team level so I could use it more often.
It’s a serious threat to Uniques when I play friendly challenges.

1 Like

Keratoporcus-icon

Tier: Apex Mid.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1100.
Speed: 110.

Group Defence Shattering Strike.
Mutual Fury.
Group Shattering Impact.
Fierce Rampage.

Resistant to damage over time (50%) and stun (100%).

Keratoporcus has seen an increase in health but a decrease in damage and speed. She still retains a good set of stats after 2.0 which is good. Her abilities have changed a fair bit but I don’t think in a bad way. She has just changed how she plays a little bit as Keratoporcus is now anti-shield and armour chomper. I’m no fan of mutual fury but with that speed drop it may be a fair option for her. I figured she would be a popular Arena choice but I have never, to my memory, ever faced her in there.

I think Keratoporcus has the capability of being a fair Raid creature. Not perfect but certainly one to try out against the right boss.

What are your thoughts on Keratoporcus after 2,0 and how would you use her now?

1 Like

RIP our ex hero in Legendary tournament (before 2.0)

1 Like

How do you think 2.0 has affected her usefulness?

Just unlocked her this morning: now all I have left is mortem, gigaspika, and testa

1 Like

WAS a great indo2 counter, now he’s just a faster chomper with MF, not bad but not really good either

1 Like