3c03fb6de7e4df39f5d5ebaae9a1e910042096db

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1500.
Speed: 115.
Defence: 30%
Critical chance: 5%

Can be created using the DNA from Meiolania and Mammotherium.

Persistent Ferocious Strike.
Definite Rampage.
Dig In.
Bellow.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Distraction.

With Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4410.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 113.
Defence: 20%

With Mammolania we have an absolute beast of a hybrid. Really nice set of stats on her and the abilities she has deal an incredible amount of damage. I shudder to think what a boosted version of this hybrid is capable of. Scary stuff. While hybrids are not my area of expertise I really do think in a few months the players able to create this creature will be scaling the Arena quickly. But we shall see.

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid?

4 Likes

This thing is the next Geminititan. Easily one of the most overpowered creatures in the game, and an example of Ludia taking a backwards leap in terms of balance, throwing a potential Ferocious Definite Rampage on a creature that’s Immune to Distraction.

6 Likes

Almost created mine. I can’t wait.

1 Like

way to strong with that immune to distraction. granted with PFS it wouldn’t do much to alleviate a buffed DR without massive distraction. This thing has too much unavoidable damage. Something has got to give here. Loose immune to distraction, loose definite rampage, or decrease attack by a considerable chunk.
If the other two dinos (indo g2 and maxima) with immunity to distraction were not allowed to have DR, i don’t see why this one should when it has the potential to do so much more damage than either of them could.

6 Likes

I’m really not sure what they were thinking with this.

As if I wasn’t already sick of the amount of dinos with immunities (particularly immune to distraction, since I run three dinos on my team who rely on it), this thing gets PFS AND a guaranteed 2x hit. This is the definition of overpowered, right here. I try not to cry nerf, but this thing makes Yoshi look like Majunga in comparison.

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Tyrant High.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1500.
Speed: 115.
Defence: 30%

Persistent Ferocious Strike.
Definite Rampage.
Dig In.
Bellow.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Distraction.

Mammolania has not changed since her first appearance. She remains an absolutely nasty hybrid capable of putting out a serious amount of damage. Mammolania is scary and rightly so. Is she overpowered or broken? Maybe but for a Unique she’s probably were I would expect her. However, boosts would put that over the top and you know anyone using her will boost her significantly.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid in the current game?

She’s unique not legendary :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day, I promise, I’ll learn to copy and paste properly. :laughing:

Fixed. Well spotted.

2 Likes

Don’t have her, and I won’t have her for a very long time. I haven’t even created Mammotherium yet, so that’s gonna be the thing holding me back. Welp, that and how infrequent Meiolania spawning is.

That being said, from what I’ve seen, she’s terrifying to encounter. No bleeding and no Distraction to stop her Definite Rampage. Sure DR got a two-turn cooldown, but she can spam Persistent Ferocious Strike and still manage to take your health down to 30% or 20%, if not actually killing you.

How would this thing fare against Indo G2?

1 Like

I suppose the Definite Rampage nerf counts though, right?

Mammolania absolutely wrecks it. Indo’s only chance is to use MF, and hope it lands a crit on the Rampage.
Then again, if Mammolania lands a crit on the PFS, Indo has no chance.

1 Like

Encountered one yesterday - level 28, boosted. Brought it in right at the last moment, and since there wasn’t a single way to stop that DSR… Yeah.

1 Like

A set up mammolania has a winning matchup against everything in the game

1 Like

Just won a whole match using only Mammolania 3-0. Honestly so glad I put so much effort into unlocking it.

I am surprised you don’t see it at all in matches though, like I see Mammotherium from time to time. But never Mammolania

1 Like

Hold on she got a 300 damage buff?

Mammolania has always had 1500 damage.

1 Like

Oh
10 characters

Mine is lvl 24 and I love this girl… she has served me well so far… I actually have enough ingredients to push her to lvl 28 but my coins are terribly low😜

1 Like

I suppose so. I go by the ability. I don’t think its test big of a nerf though. She still remains a frightening beast even with that.

1 Like

Loses immune to distraction, and ATK becomes 1000/1200 (PFS and the turtle dna). Boom balanced low tyrant

1 Like