Paralyze_card_art

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3900.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 127.
Defence: 40%
Critical chance: 5%

Created using DNA from Carbotoceratops and Eucladoceros.

Superior Vulnerability.
Distracting Shield.
Superiority Impact.
Devastation.
Swap in Heal.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Deceleration.

Not sure what to make of this new hybrid. She has the potential to put out a huge amount of damage but for the most part the main attacks seem low on damage even when you consider that they have extra abilities. I guess we won’t know how good she is until players start to complete her since the creatures that combine to make her seem rather difficult to find.

What are your thoughts on this hybrid?

Also known as Deer Deity or Xerneas. lol. The moveset seems interesting, but not sure how it fares. And seeing as nasuto is so hard to obtain, not sure how many will have it soon.

4 Likes

Someone in my alliance got it from running epic scents at dusk like mad. I think some top players like IDGT and PK already have it too.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I’d love to see their thoughts on her.

this is going to be an interesting combination. i’d like to see how she plays eventually. seems like an almost perfect anti speedy counter. spyx cant do anything. erlidom’s damage will tank. it may take on indo g2 an ok amount. (depends on how MF goes)

1 Like

My thoughts include “how long will this thing take to get” and “is that Xerneas”.

In all seriousness, anything that’s immune to deceleration is usually pretty good. Again though with the immunities… But I digress. I bet it’ll be a beast.

2 Likes

i was almost gonna call no. but then i remembered how dedicated these players are. :rofl:
and i still have 5 cute scents to try and find nasutos.

1 Like

Indo gen 1 seems like it’s counter to me

yep. i don’t see a way for Xerneas. to beat it.

1 Like

Tryko also seems like the a counter tento maybe but not sure about Thor it’s just that distracting shielded strike and then just stall for devesation

Honestly people are like huh it not powerful but like what I see is something thats balanced lol

thor can beat it hands down. even if it uses distracting shield twice. will do 3948 on Impact, rampage, IC without crits.

1 Like

Lol we should just make a list of counters

So we have indoraptor, Thor, tryko, trysor,

Still I like this thing isn’t op unlike the two others that were introduced in this patch anyway idk if I’ll get it already invest to far into nemys so I’ll just use her or at least unlock her

these two new uniques will be things that eventually happen like monolorhino for me. i’m not really worried. I’ll work on them after everything else. 4 others left. the epic deer, magna 220/250, vexus 210/250, and constrictor 190/250.

1 Like

I HATE this thing’s design. You know how some hybrids are so ugly(according to most of you smiloceph) that you feel like bludgeoning them would be doing them a favour? Yeah you can’t convince me to do anything nice for this ugly beast lol

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3900.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 127.
Defence: 40%
Critical chance: 5%

Superior Vulnerability.
Distracting Shield.
Superiority Impact.
Devastation.
Swap in Heal.
Immune to Damage Over Time.
Immune to Deceleration.

Testacornibus has not changed since her appearance in the game. Much as when she first appeared in the game, I’m really not sure what to make of her. For a Unique rarity she seems rather meh. True she can pull off a decent amount of damage through devastation and she can distract or slow, but I;d expect a little more. Maybe it is her immunities that perhaps weaken her a little bit. As I say, I really do not know what to make of this hybrid.

What are your thoughts on this cenozoic hybrid?

I’m still a far way away from creating her and it’s thanks to the lack of turtle. I know we just had some this Sunday, but there were no stops around me again.

I still think she needs a buff.

1 Like

I’ve been having pretty rotten luck when it comes to Eucladoceros so far, even though I’ve been running Gigas at dawn every day, so I’m not even close to unlocking it yet.
But yeah, I’d say it’s meh. Definitely needs a buff.

1 Like