0 car

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: TBA.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1100.
Speed: 126.
Defence: 20%
Critical chance: 5%

Created using DNA from Entelodon and Moschops.

Superiority Strike.
Mutual Fury.
Revenge Decelerating Impact.
Revenge Shattering Rampage.
Immune to Deceleration.
Immune to Stun.

This new hybrid looks awesome and should be quite easy to create at the present time. She has a decent set of stats and a great set of abilities. This is one creature which really benefits from the Revenge mechanic but also looks worth playing anyway.

What are your thoughts on this new hybrid creature?

2 Likes

No idea why it’s so fast, but it seems really good. It can choose between 2 Rampages for revenge-killing, and has Mutual Fury for faster opponents and Priority moves, or if it’s Decelerated. Immunity to Stuns means it can stand up to Stegoceratops, and do decently against a weakened Sarcorixis.

Seems like an impressive creature overall.

2 Likes

She’s going to be a major threat in the epic hybrid skill tournament. Probably will replace the role left by brontolasmus

2 Likes

I struggle to find Entelodon (don’t know why, everyone else seems to find it often) so I only have this one at the base level. She does look pretty great, I have to say. Stopping that revenge attack with that speed will be pretty tough. I imagine Thyla would be one of her best counters in that regard.

1 Like

I haven’t seen many of them or triceratops. Thylac is a counter I’m pretty sure. Can’t cleanse the dot with MF because the RT will do 90% hp and kill it

1 Like

Also Indom gen 2 is a counter. Even 2 rampages won’t do the job. Indom goes strike rampage to win

1 Like

7a3186d378a6fc5a76ca3d62c7cd40b6e3465e20

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Apex Mid.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1100.
Speed: 126.
Defence: 20%
Critical chance: 5%

Superiority Strike.
Revenge Decelerating Impact.
Mutual Fury.
Revenge Shattering Rampage.

Resistant to speed decrease (100%) and stun (100%).

Entelochops has not changed since she first appeared in the game, After 2.0 I still think she is a great choice for a hybrid on your team as her stats and abilities aren’t half bad. She benefits greatly from the revenge mechanic. Oddly though I have yet to actually see one in the Arena or the tournaments when I would have thought her component DNA would have been easier enough to come by.

Entelochops could be an okay choice for Raids but I think she’s built around her revenge abilities which won’t benefit in a Raid battle. She still has good damage though so might make the grade in certain battles.

What are your thoughts on Entelochops after 2.0 and how would you use her now?

Surprised I haven’t seen any. Top tier epic. Solid option. And in raids, if one of your teammates dies, chops gets revenge (If memory serves me right)

1 Like

Interesting. I wasn’t aware of that. If that’s right, that makes a big difference.

Obviously it would benefit creatures like erlidom and spyx with mortem more, but don’t hold me on that 100%

1 Like