Health: 3150.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 102.
Crit: 5%
Armour: 0%

Camouflage.
Cunning Rampage.
Maximal Counter-Attack.

Eremotherium is an extinct genus of ground sloth of the family Megatheriidae, endemic to northern South America, Central America, and parts of southern North America during the Pleistocene epoch. It lived from 4.9 mya —11,000 years ago existing (as a genus) for approximately 4.889 million years. Several species of Eremotherium were among the largest known ground sloths, rivalling Megatherium americanum in size, with E. rusconi reaching a length up to 6 m (20 ft) and a weight of more than 3 tonnes. Eremotherium arrived in North America during the Late Pliocene or earliest Pleistocene during the Great American Interchange, with remains of E. eomigrans in Florida dating to the late Blancan, around 2.2 to 1.9 Ma.

eremotherium-size

Second of our new creatures is the mighty Eremotherium. For a Common rarity I don’t think she is too bad. Fair set of stats for that rarity and I quite like the abilities. It will take playing her to get a proper grasp but at low levels she could be handy.

Eremotherium is not likely to be a good Raid choice. While she can get to the damage at higher level, there are better options.

What are your thoughts of Eremotherium and how would you use her?

2 Likes

I prefer the kit from the patch notes, but this works too. Camouflage is an exciting move, that speed boost on the right hybrid could be really useful to an unboosted player. Hopefully Ludia handles it well.

4 Likes

Camouflage is an interesting new ability.

3 Likes

Apparently the new low level creature usable against mortem.

5 Likes

if a player can get together with the right high level team, they can use this creature to beat mortem. requires 3 lv 30 and max boosted creatures with it, but it can be done.
that camouflage ability is a nice addition to the game and i can’t wait to see what hybrids come with it.

5 Likes

One of the creatures I most wanted that were not dinosaurs finally arrived. I can’t wait to be able to play again and unlock this huge beast. I really want to use it on my secondary account!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen one in the wild yet despite spending some time out this afternoon. Thankfully someone in my Alliance did and put it in a sanctuary.

2 Likes

Same! Exactly the same way I unlocked it!

1 Like

Anything with cunning can do the same thing. Its not a sloth exclusive strategy.

Actually, it sort of is

1 Like

I know that, that’s why I said “The new low level creature”

Actually I like the kit it has. Camo and a counterattack reminds me of old spinoconstrictor

2 Likes