Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #212 - Entelolania

Created used DNA from Entelomoth and Meiolania.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 104
Critical: 5%
Armour: 40%

Persistent Ferocious Strike.
Emergency Heal.
Group Decelerating Impact.
Bellow.

Resistant to speed decrease (100%) and vulnerable (100%).

Entelolania is a new hybrid and at least on paper looks really good. She is a little slow but the high health and higher than average damage make her seem worthwhile. Each of her attack abilities is pulling off a decent amount of damage. She’s not getting through armour or shields easily but anything else is going to feel the pain. I like the look of her.

Entelolania looks like she could be a very good Raid choice, especially if a few boosts are applied to her.

What are your thoughts on Entelolania and how would you use her?

1 Like

Full disclosure: I think this thing looks absolutely amazing in terms of designs. In battle it could be better.

6 Likes

Yup. It’s a turtle.

1 Like

I like the fact that it’s a unique turtle model. I’ll save judgement on abilities until after I can test her out.

But Iooked at the hologram the wrong way, and now i cant stop seeing it with a pig nose. :rofl:

4 Likes

Eh, 2 damaging moves, no Rampage, no anti-tank, I’m disappointed…and salty they gave the hybrid slot to meiolania again, WHY???

2 Likes

Design wise it’s cool, It actually looks linda cute lol
But it’s hardly worth creating let alone using.

1 Like

IKR, why not Doedicurus

Problem 1

Same problem as mammoth, supposedly resilient but uses buffing moves with no ways to cleanse distraction (besides healing), plus cunning creatures can remove the said attack buff.

Problem 2

This literally just makes Entelodon VS Elasmotherium. You choose which one to level, spend your mammoth DNA on, and which unique to get.

Problem 3

Why get it? It’s a waste of precious mammoth DNA you could put to the much better Mammolania. There needs to be a clearer different between the two; one literally made for raids and the other literally made for pvp. It’s kinda that way now, but not fully.

4 Likes

The Entelodon ancestry is wasted here. We have enough resilient creatures already.

2 Likes

I actually like the way it looks, but my brain fails to register that this is the hybrid of the demon pig. It’s just too different-looking, and it’s abilities and play style are so wildly different too.

2 Likes

I fully agree.

I agree. slightly more HP and devestation like in the other turtles