Health: 4800.
Damage: 1700.
Speed: 103.
Armour: 0%
Critical: 30%

Group Cleansing Strike.
Fierce Impact.
Fierce Rampage.

Acrocanthosaurus has good health and damage. Fair stats for a decent size chomper. Acrocanthosaurus is a fierce creature with three good damaging attacks. She feels like a variation on the Allosaurus Gen 2 with not too much of a difference between two us. Both seem equally good and worth playing, Seems odd that they are two very similar Epics but I’m not complaining.

I think Acrocanthosaurus is going to be good in all corners of the game, from Raids to tournaments to the Arena. She has good damage to chomp through the opposition.

What are your thoughts on Acrocanthosaurus and how would you use her?

1 Like

also feel like she’s a slightly downgraded version of Allo g2 due to her not being exclusive. but overall a good creature. giving a chomper a complete cleansing move isn’t my ideal choice.

2 Likes

Another fierce with cleanse is an absolute bruh moment, cunning is already the weakest of the 3 types and we need fierces (what they’re supposed to counter) cleanse their most valuable debuff. Overall, really good, I wouldn’t even be surprised if someone got a level 30 one for tourneys.

2 Likes

Way better to me. Not only is it bulkier but it comes the closest to beating the diplo than any other thing besides brachi.

2 Likes

Fun fact: because of its high health, the only pure cunning nonhybrid that for sure beats it is troodon.

4 Likes

It’s a chomper that can cleanse distraction. Other than that, it’s pretty nice

3 Likes

I wouldn’t want too many but having two chompers with cleanse is good.

Of course. Thanks ludia ya done it again!

Monolophosaurus and Charlie can also kill it

Mono comes just short.

1 Like

I had forgotten they nerfed Mono’s attack. But Charlie is a for-sure

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: Alpha - High.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 1700.
Speed: 103.
Armour: 0%
Critical: 30%

Group Cleansing Strike.
Fierce Impact.
Fierce Rampage.

Acrocanthosaurus has not changed since I last updated this entry. She retains good health and damage. Nothing to grumble about there. Her attacks are still hard hitting. I have had discussions about whether Acrocanthosaurus is a better option over Allosaurus G2 or Tyrannosaurus with a few suggesting that Acrocanthosaurus is a better option but I can’t see it. She remains a good option for a chomper but comparing the stats and abilities, and having played her in the Arena, I find Acrocanthosaurus to be slightly behind both Allosaurus G2 and Tyrannosaurus. But three potential Epic chompers is still a formidable option.

Acrocanthosaurus makes a good few Arena appearances especially around Jurassic Ruins and Lockwood Estate. She seems to perform well in tournaments but I’ve yet to see anyone use her in Raids. As I say above, if they want a chomper on the team, they take Allosaurus G2 or T Rex.

What are your thoughts on Acrocanthosaurus after the recent update?