Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #23 - Delta

Delta was a Velociraptor that was trained along with the rest of her pack by Owen Grady. She is known for being responsible for the death of Vic Hoskins.

Rarity: Rare.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 2400.
Damage: 1260.
Speed: 131.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Pounce.
Strike.
Impact & Run.

So, thoughts on this dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes
Dino of the day The Raptor Squad (blue charle echo deta)

My favorite of Blue’s squad, I really like that she can run away when in a bad matchup. That’s about all, I do use her from time-to-time as a placeholder. She’s actually my highest leveled out of the raptor squad at level 15. Hopefully next week I can get her to 16/17.

3 Likes

She is the only one the Raptor squad that I really like but I don’t have her high enough to warrant using.

She’s my favorite as well. I have her at 17 right now, and she’s well on her way to level 18 thanks to my Alliance. Unfortunately, Ludia has snatched her from my Zone and moved her somewhere else, replacing her with Echo.

Not my favorite switch… But anyway, yeah, she’s good for my switches in battle, especially when she switches to a Trago or an Alanky on an Indom. I hope I can make it to 30 with her :kissing_smiling_eyes::hugs::blush:

1 Like

My favorite Velociraptor of the Jurassic franchise I almost cried when she was thrown on the grill, like shrimp on a barbie :sob:

I really like her kit in-game as well,but I think pretty much all of the raptor squad is good. But I think she is the most valuable, followed by Blue. Charlie and Echo are pretty much even.

1 Like