Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #232 - Parasaurolophus Lux

Like many others I am running under the assumption that Parasaurolophus Lux is meant to be the bioluminescent Parasaurolophus from Camp Cretaceous.

Rarity: Legendary.
Health: 3900
Damage: 1200
Speed: 106
Armour: 0%
Critical: 5%

Primal Cleansing Strike.
Lesser Group Heal.
Emergency Group Heal.
Resilient Rampage.

Parasaurolophus Lux seems to be fairly plain when you look at her stats. She has good health but everything else sees all too average. For a Legendary rarity I would have expected better. I know she’s not a hybrid but still. As for her abilities, she is an almost dedicated healer with one attack mode that has decent damage. To me this feels like she isn’t expected to be seen much in the Arena. Parasaurolophus Lux appears destined to be almost confined to Raid battles. She can keep healing herself in the Arena or any tournaments that she can enter, but that by itself is not going to win you any battles. She’s designed for Raids. Am I missing something here?

What are your thoughts on Parasaurolophus Lux?

3 Likes

A decent raid healer, but with the certain delays at work as well as well as both heals being priority can really hurt it, even in raids

1 Like

From what I can recall, Lesser Group Heal doesn’t have priority. The Emergency Group Heal is priority.

1 Like

para lux would be great for arena actually. Stalling the way out of chompers and slowly killing them

I think this creature could have some arena potential if it had a maximal counter attack or something.

3 Likes

i think minor/medium/regular resilient counter works too

I don’t think so personally. It would only be doing 600 damage per counter which isn’t enough damage for a creature with 3900 health.

1 Like

I liked the idea of having legendary bioluminescent creatures. At first I thought it was strange to be able to have legendary non-hybrids and thus the legendary dominate the arena because they are in greater numbers, but I confess that now it seems to be a good idea.

1 Like

Dream update to Para Lux
Parasaurolophus lux
Attributes: Hp changed to 4580. Atk changed to 1210
Moveset: Medium Resilient counter added

1 Like

I’m also a big fan of these, just as long as we can’t make hybrids from them. I like the idea of only being able to unlock apexes from raids.

1 Like

I agree. But they need to be obtainable through sancs if they are going to make hybrids. If they ever do.

2 Likes

Why cant we have bioluminescent hybrids?
dont worry no craftable apexes
these should just be combined with hybrids to make unique superhybrids
OP, maybe. But Para Lux is night exclusive and VERY hard to get

That is something that needs to be adjusted. I get making her hard to find but so far since 2.3 dropped I have yet to even get a sniff of Parasaurolophus Lux.

4 Likes

That’s my main issue. I don’t mind if somethings hard to fine because you can get it’s dna through other departments (raids, sanctuary’s, incubators) but with Lux that isn’t a option which is why I have a problem with it. There should always be another way to collect dna from a creature.

3 Likes

even if they add lux as a 0.001% in the daily incubator or the rare or the epic im fine
just any other way
Maybe Campaign!
the final mission you get 100 para lux dna
and every mission before that in that stage you get 10 lux dna

1 Like

Agreed. Because she isn’t a hybrid I think she should be able to enter a sanctuary. I don’t see any reason why she shouldn’t be able to.

1 Like

I definitely agree. It even said in patch 1.8 “all non-hybrids can enter sanctuary’s” even 1 dna per interaction is fine. Just something :grin:

1 Like

Ludia: iF LEgeNdaRyS caN EnTeR sAncTuAryS ApeX cAn ToO!

1 Like

They aren’t normal creatures though.

i know.
But its Ludia Logic