Damage: 1200
Speed: 131
Armour: 0%
Critical: 10%

Distraction.
Precise Impact.
Distracting Impact.
Revenge Cunning Rampage.

Resistant to Crit Reduction (100%) and Distraction (100%).

Here we have another new hybrid from the 2.4 update. Dakotanops is an interesting combination of gorgonopsid and raptor. Stat wise I think she is okay. A bit more health would be nice but can’t complain. She’s has decent damage from her abilities and seems built towards distraction. Dakotanops isn’t too bad but like many Legendary hybrids I feel she’s a little underpowered for her rarity. You tell me if you agree.

I don’t think Dakotanops stands out as being a decent Raid or tournament creature. She’ll be worth trying but nothing stands out to me as being dedicated for either. Maybe she’ll be more suited to the Arena? Time will tell.

What are your thoughts on Dakotanops?

3 Likes

It looks like it will excel at taking out most of the relevant Legendary Cunnings. In spite of its low damage, it can stack Distraction to deal with Fierce creatures too, although it will have trouble with Allosino.
It seems pretty decent overall, losing to resilients like you would expect, and it’ll have trouble dealing with stuns too.

1 Like

Typical cunning, but that has its pros. It works well in raids like Mortem and can destroy fierce users

1 Like

Cool. Better than it looks on paper then. That’s good.

Definitely one I’d have to use to determine how good she is. But I am tired of these cunning dinos whose only ability is to distract. I’d love to see them with more abilities, like how resilients have several different types.

3 Likes