Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #237 - Ovilophosaurus

South_dakota

Created using DNA from Dilophosaurus and Oviraptor.

Rarity: Epic.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 2850
Damage: 1200
Speed: 125
Armour: 0%
Critical: 5%

Devious Strike.
Cunning Impact.
Critical Impact.
Distracting Rampage.

Resistant to Crit Reduction (100%) and Distraction (100%).

Ovilophosaurus is the final hybrid from the 2.4 update and is an unusual looking combination of it’s parent dinosaurs. Not overly keen on the appearance but that doesn’t matter. Looking at her stats, Ovilophosaurus comes across to me as fairly average at first glance. She’s all very middle of the road. But when look at her abilities she has has the potential to be a reasonable creature. Not a great one but reasonable enough. Ovilophosaurus strikes me as being a control based creature what with distraction and removing critical and damage buffs.

I think at first glance (I haven’t had chance to actually try her out in play yet) that she’ll be okay in the Arena and in tournaments. Will she be any good in Raids though? I would hazard a guess that she’s a support creature working to keep the boss and it’s minions distracted and removing their damage buffs. Are there better choices for that role? Maybe, but we’ll have to see.

What are your thoughts on Ovilophosaurus?

1 Like

It’s like a much more flamboyant Aquilamimus. Not very good at all.
On the other hand, I think it looks amazing.

3 Likes

The coloring reminds me of those BT things from “death stranding”

Yo no lo he podido encontrar. Se necesita de un nivel de jugador en especial o algún lugar espesifico?

Translated from Spanish

I could not find it. Do you need a specific player level or a specific location?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

Oviraptor is a proximity spawn. 24/7 everywhere.

estas hablando de oviraptor or ovilophosaurus?(are you talking about oviraptor or ovilophosaurus?pardon my bad spanish grammar, I speak it better than writing)

It’s a pretty basic cunning, but that’s it, that design tho is just…mmm chef’s kiss mwha

1 Like