Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #263 - Coelhaast

coelhaast

Created using DNA from Coelurosauravus and Haast Eagle.

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3150.
Damage: 1250.
Speed: 130.
Armour: 0%
Critical: 10%

Precise Piercing Strike.
Fearless Alert.
Precise Impact and Run.
Restricted Group Distraction.
Alert Roost.
Absorb.

Resistant to rending (33%), stun (100%) and swap prevention (100%).

Coelhaast is a new hybrid from the 2.9 update. I have yet to unlock mine so this is just a review based upon her entry in the Field Guide. As a flocking creature her stats seem very reasonable. Looking at her abilities, I have trouble formulating how I might play it. Damage isn’t bad and she seems all about the damage reduction. I do sort of wish that flocking creatures has less convoluted abilities. In general, and without having played her or against Coelhaast at this time, I find it hard to say how good Coelhaast is.

What are your thoughts on Coelhaast?

2 Likes

This hybrid is cool looking plus it has two piercing moves which make it good

2 Likes

bad

Summary

10 carhs

Why do you think she’s bad?

1 Like

I havent unlocked it yet so I can’t really give any definitive answers but I’m curious to see how it compares to Dodocevia.

It looks like it’s more pierce and dodge centric compared to Dodocevia’s distraction heavy moves. Just by looking at the field guide Dodocevia is still in my favour with it’s revenge move and it’s ability to obliterate anything fierce. Also can’t forget the insane rampage swap out move it has.

BUT I still want to try Coelhaast out eventually.

2 Likes

I heard it’s pretty good against other flock creatures. I would honestly agree with that statement, even though I haven’t used it in PVP or tournaments yet. With two group attacks off the bat, precision, and speed faster than most flock creatures, it’s probably one of the best counters to those pesky flocks. And it’s pretty balanced as well, with no distract or speed resistance and one way to rally, it really is countered by a resilient creature, even if it doesn’t have a group attack. The only thing is that I want Fearless Alert to Rally when there are two members left, but that’s just how I would like, not really a suggestion for a buff. 10/10 Creature, very cute and adorable, deserves to eat cookie (Anyone willing to draw this?) , also pretty balanced

6 Likes

I don’t

Summary

eee

1 Like

Then… why did you write bad?

1 Like

Coelhaast is by far one of the Cutest creatures in the game imo, they look like little Griffins! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

stone dinos

Can you please tell me what minimum level of Coelurosaurus you need to evolve Coelhaast?

1 Like

I believe you need to have Coelurosauravus at level 15 to start fusing for Coelhaast

2 Likes

To me they look like baby Triceratops

2 Likes

Thank you!! :slightly_smiling_face: That’s a relief because I assumed it was 20, and today I evolved to 15 without checking first! When I saw I was already over the threshold at 15 I was worried that it might have been 10.

2 Likes

I have 166 DNA for it just need more haast dna but when this season ends i might unlock it

1 Like