Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #268 - Glyptoceras

glyptoceras

Created using DNA from Glyptodon and Stegoceras.

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3750.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 109.
Defence: 15%
Critical chance: 10%

Cunning Strike.
Instant Charge.
Resilient Impact.
Critical Rampage.
Alert Swap In Stun.

Resistant to crit reduction (50%), reduced damage (75%), speed decrease (50%) and vulnerable (25%).

Our next new hybrid from the 2.10 update is the Glyptoceras. She is going to be hard to complete for some as Stegoceras is a creature currently locked to the Americas. Looking at her stats, Glyptoceras seems to be fairly okay. Speed perhaps a little slow. As for her abilities, Glyptoceras seems (on paper) to be fairly average for her rarity although with critical rampage she can put out a lot of damage. My guess would be that once people have her unlocked and levelled up ready for play she could see a bit of an appearance, especially if boosted in the right places.

What are your thoughts on Glyptoceras?

3 Likes

I like it and is pretty cool looking. On Jwa field guide it says that it’s rampage does 2.5 and 100% chance to crit. Was confused when I actually saw it’s rampage.

5 Likes

glyptoceras
A not so good picture of it

Anyways i find it to be really good due to the resilient impact + critical rampage combo which can deal a hecking 4875 damage(6825 combine with the damage from resilient impact)
The only thing that really stops it from dealing that amount of damage is that like Andrewtodon it’s really slow to do the job

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like