Dinosaur of the Day #269 - Indotaurus

StygidaryxProfile

Created using DNA from Carnotaurus and Indominus Rex Gen 2.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4650.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 106.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Fierce Strike.
Intimidating Strike.
Cleansing Rampage.
Revenge Taunting Cloak.
Greater Rending Counter.
Pesky Alert.

Resistant to rending (34%), speed decrease (75%), stun (50%), swap prevention (67%) and vulnerable (50%).

Indotaurus is the poster dinosaur for the 2.10 update and one that we have been looking forward to since she was announced. She was the first hybrid I unlocked from this update and have given her a little bit of a play where she performed very well.

Indotaurus has a nice set of stats although I think her speed is a little too slow… Good health and damage help off set that though. She has a decent set of abilities and has the capability of putting out some serious damage if used right. That cloak with counter attack works so well. She played very well in the current tournament (as of writing this) and I’ve seen her used nicely in a couple Raids. I think, Indotaurus is a hybrid with a bit of a future in the game.

What are your thoughts on Indotaurus?

9 Likes

Love it but hate it to go against.

1 Like

My new favorite hybrid

It looks good to use but the design is just not good.

1 Like

Really boring design.

I don’t have her yet, but I suspect the cleansing rampage will become a problem soon enough. We really needed the Alankylo hybrid with (hopefully) swap-in invincibility of some kind. There’s Stygi of course, but poor Stygi needs a buff, badly, before she stands a chance against all of the power creep dinos.

3 Likes

Bruh this thing doesn’t have an actual cloak animation

1 Like

whenever i use indotaurus, it has critical move of 12358(im not so sure)

Sorry not sorry to my opponents when I bring in this guy with revenge cloak, they swap out and trigger the Pesky alert and then get one shot with obscene damage lol I’ve surprisingly had this happen a few times.

I’ve found they can be very good when played to their strengths, but dishing out the insane damage seems to be situational. I also never start with them and mainly use them for revenge ko-ing.

2 Likes

It’s the rig that disappoints but the appearance is absolutely perfect.

It’s fixed now.

1 Like