Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #27 - Diloranosaurus

Alankylosaurus

Diloranosaurus is a hybrid carnivourous dinosaur made from the DNA of Dilophosaurus and Ouranosaurus. It resembles a much larger, beefier, form of Dilophosaurus.

Base DNA: Dilophosaurus and Ouranosaurus.
Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 4200.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 126.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Distracting Impact.
Greater Stunning Rampage.
Impact and Run.
Superiority Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

1 Like

Haven’t faced one of these outside of a Strike Tower event but it seems like a good strong option if you can create it. Although with it’s component DNA being hard to get I’m guessing there aren’t many running around even in the top Arena levels.

It has a very nice movekit, I created mines last Ouranosaurus event and…its…wierd. I personally don’t like it’s design >~< but other than that I can’t really say much, I don’t use it alot, it’s design is in my opinion bad and it has a nice movekit.

1 Like

It has been nearly a year since the Dinosaur of the Day discussions started and I thought it might be nice to slowly revisit them and see how things have changed.

Metahub Tier: Apex Mid.
Damage: 1200.
Speed: 126.

Superiority Strike.
Distracting Impact.
Greater Stunning Rampage.
Impact and Run.

Another hybrid that hasn’t changed since launch. For a long time I never saw these but in the recent few months of this year they seem everywhere in Lockwood Estate. They don’t seem much of a threat though and I find them quite easy to bring down. I’m guessing that perhaps like it’s hybrid, Diloracheirus, that is perhaps good at the time but has since been easily swapped out for new and better hybrids.

What are your experiences with her? If you still play her, is she worth it now or does she need a buff of some kind?

Alankylosaurus

Tier: Apex Mid.
Damage: 1500.
Speed: 116.

Cunning Strike.
Cunning Impact.
Lesser Group Heal.
Greater Emergency Heal.

Resistant to stun (67%)

Diloranosaurus has gained some damage but suffered a hefty drop speed which seems rather harsh to me. She is now a cunning creature with some decent damage and associated abilities. She is now a healer which, like Diloracherius, makes her a pain to deal with the Arena if you aren’t lucky. I think she’s good but becoming a healer type seems to have been a bit of a nerf in general.

Diloranosaurus is another good, if early, choice for a healer on a Raid team. She is likely to be slowly replaced with Diloracherius once you get her and added some levels. But still, not a bad option to start with.

What are your thoughts on Diloranosaurus after the 2.0 update and how would you use her now?

1 Like

You can disagree with me, but in my opinion Dilorano has improved a lot! Much more usable (especially in raids).

1 Like

Definitely good for Raids. I think I just preferred the old style abilities on her rather than being cunning.

1 Like

Still don’t have a rendered version of it