Damage: 1050
Speed: 115.
Armour: 0%
Critical: 5%

Group Cleansing Strike.
Shelter.
Group Resilient Impact.
Persistent Counter.

Resistant to crit reduction (100%), reduced damage (50%), and speed decrease (100%).

fukuisaurus-size

Fukuisaurus was initially only known from partial skull fragments,‭ ‬including a maxilla and jugal from the right hand side of the skull.‭ ‬Further specimens have since been discovered leading to Fukuisaurus being reconstructed with a strong degree of confidence. As an ornithopod,‭ ‬Fukuisaurus is similar to others of the group such as Iguanodon.‭ ‬However,‭ ‬Fukuisaurus does appear to be a more primitive form with a skull that does not support side to side chewing.

The 2.13 update has given us just a single prehistoric this time and it’s a nice, little known, member of the Hadrosaur family. Compared to other Rare hadrosaurs in the game, Fukuisaurus seems fairly average stat wise although I’d say her health could do with being a little higher (Edmontosaurus has 4800 health at this level). However, Fukuisaurus stands out for her abilities. Her group cleansing strike and group resilient impact are going to be a handy addition for lower level players to deal with flocks and dodgers. Shelter makes me think Fukuisaurus might see some use in Rare raid battles where other hadrosaurus rarely get a look in and that persistent counter is handy wherever you use her.

Obviously Fukuisaurus is just a Rare rarity and as such will have a limited shelf life but in return she’s a DNA farm for the new hybrid, Fukuimimus. I look at her and think not too bad for the side of the game she’ll be used in (lower level arenas and maybe raids). She stands out to me a lot more than the usual Hadrosaurs do.

What are your thoughts on Fukuisaurus?

7 Likes

I’ve noticed that her use in battle is similar to Tryostronyx. She’s decent for a rare

4 Likes

I think it’s the best rare hadrosaur in terms of design and moveset

Who needs another brown hadrosaur?

4 Likes

Perhaps the best nonhybrid ornithopod besides Hadros Lux. Para lux is a close second

3 Likes