Armour: 25%
Critical: 15%

Fierce Decelerating Strike.
Death Roll.
Bask.
Vulnerability Rampage.
No Escape Strike.
Defence Shattering Counter-Attack.

Resistant to damage over time (67%), rending (33%), speed decrease (100%), stun (100%), swap prevention (67%), taunt (50%) and vulnerable (100%).

The new update provides us with a brand new Apex creature. Thankfully we don’t have to create this one out of other DNA.
Imperatosuchus comes with a nice stat block. She has high health, reasonable damage for her abilities and a decent armour value. Normally I’d expect a higher damage value for an Apex creature but her abilities, especially vulnerability rampage, and a few boosts are going to overcome that nicely. Imperatosuchus is basically a bigger better crocodilian version of what we are used to. I’m not sure how well she’ll handle other Apex creatures but I think she’ll be reasonable against hybrids at the far end of the Arena but until we see her in use it’s tough to say.

What are your thoughts on Imperatosuchus?

5 Likes

I was hoping it would have a Unique animation. For Death Roll.

5 Likes

That would be quite cool. I haven’t see the animations for Imperatosuchus yet, so I guess it’s just the usual roar and stun animation?

1 Like

IDGT’s YT channel has beta version showing. The Animations are all the same.

2 Likes

I don’t have any apexes but I think a fierce that can slow down opponents will have a big impact on the meta

I found an image, but it is low quality.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, IDK why i went to the trouble to find one image by itself when the game gave it to us.

It’s cool. Don’t worry. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. :grin:

It looks like it should’ve been fused with something like Antarctovenator and Sarcorixis. The design looks kinda cool imo

1 Like

To be honest, I’m kind of disappointed by Imperatosuchus. It’s design just seems like an oversized crocodile with iridescent scales and spines shoved on it’s body without any care, and the fact it’s not a hybrid Apex makes it worse. (I was actually very excited for Imperatosuchus because I assumed it was made from Grypolyth and maybe something else that I might have plenty of, so I could unlock it decently quickly.) Plus, it’s got another chore-bore raid I have to do for 12+ weeks just to get it (Which replaces Mortem too.) Was really excited for this one, but was a bit disappointed in the end.
Also, here’s an image if needed.
b_imperatos

7 Likes

I’m kinda glad that Imperatosuchus isn’t a hybrid. It’s already going to take me ages to create Ankylos and Arctovasilas through sanctuaries.

2 Likes

From a player that has no Apexes, and is close to unlocking apex raids I am glad Imperatosauchus is not a hybrid because it will cost and arm, a leg, and my computer to get enough coins to level up a unique and a legendary to be able to fuse apexes, the fact that it is replacing Mortem Rex though is bad.

3 Likes

Should’ve been a hybrid between Grypolyth and Sarcorixis if you ask me

3 Likes

So apparently Imperatosuchus is in JW:TG now.

Fastest Jwa import I’ve seen

3 Likes

You’re not kidding. I’m surprised they did that.

1 Like

I am sure it’s to answer the calls of a new amphibian on their game

2 Likes

When people start unlocking this crocodylian monster, it’s gonna be a death sentence for Skoonasaurus

2 Likes

Ye, like a literal death roll, with Emperor Croc snapping its jaws then rolling sideways

1 Like