Dinosaur of the Day #295 - Albertocevia

albertocevia

Created using DNA from Albertosaurus and Edaphocevia.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4650.
Damage: 1650.
Speed: 121.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 10%

Defence Shattering Alert.
Distracting Revenge Blow.
Instant Ferocious Revenge.
Precise Revenge.
Swap in Devour Strike.
Fierce Counter.

Resistant to crit reduction (100%), damage over time (50%), rending (50%), speed decrease (100%), stun (75%) and vulnerable (75%).

Albertocevia is our first new hybrid from the 2.15 update and she looks quite good. She has a combination of stats and abilities that are going to cause a lot of damage coupled with revenge options. She is a little slow but this is the balance. She has a nice selection of new abilities which are not too complicated unlike some other newer abilities which do too much in one go. I may be wrong but I think Albertocevia will see a fair bit of use in the weeks ahead once people unlock her.

What are your thoughts on Albertocevia after the 2.15 update?

4 Likes

Two pics of it
hqdefault
albertocevia

3 Likes

Probably a new rat to add to the pile with the swap in + counter, though aside from that I can’t really see them having much use above aviary with all the meta dinos being rampant.

Distracting revenge blow also blocks 100% of damage during revenge, but I haven’t had the chance to actually test the move out because matchmaking.

No idea why it’s labelled as a fierce dino when most of it’s moves aren’t armor piercing or shattering. It’s best to treat them as a cunning.

1 Like

OP as heck, i have it on my team (26) with only 16 boost and it was carrying me back up to 5684 trophies from 5300s. I just want to remove the swap in (change it to on escape), and make instant Fero do the buff after the attack like mortem. Other than that it’s fine

1 Like

Thank you for finding those.

1 Like

This thing is too strong actually