Dinosaur of the Day #298 - Thylaconyx

Ankylodactylus

Created using DNA from Baryonyx Gen 2 and Marsupial Lion.

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 1250.
Speed: 122
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 25%

Defence Shattering Strike.
Crushing Prowl.
Devouring Wound.
Skirmish.
Swap in Savagery.
Defense Shattering Counter-Attack.

Resistant to damage over time (25%), rending (75%), speed decrease (100%), stun (100%) and vulnerable (100%).

Thylaconyx is the last of the new creatures introduced in the 2.15 update. A strange cross between a Baryonyx and … a mole rat? Can’t say I’m sold on the design but as a creature in it’s own right, Thylaconyx looks quite nice for the game. She comes with a reasonable stat line but this time I really do think that damage is slightly too low. Ability wise I feel that she comes across quite average. Outside of Skirmish she doesn’t have high damage but she does get through shields and armour. Thylaconyx looks nice on paper but I can’t see her being used all that much right now. Maybe though, she’s another creature destined for tournaments or even raids.

What are your thoughts on Thylaconyx?

4 Likes

It needs to be toned down ASAP… It’s OP for a legendary, not mention how easy to make it is. Otherwise it will be busted in the Tourneys…

4 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

It’s fine honestly but I think the counter needs a buff plus it was either the swap in or the counter when it happens it just freezes for a bit

2 Likes

It looks a bit like Deinocheirus on the icon lol

True
10 chars

I haven’t used this one in PvP yet but I have a few times in legendary raids where it works pretty well. Mine is level 20 at the moment.

1 Like