Dinosaur of the Day #309 - Segnoraptor

CompsoraptorProfile

Created using DNA from Microraptor and Therazinosaurus.

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 3300.
Damage:1250.
Speed: 134.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 5%

Minimal Speedup Strike.
Cunning Ferocious Strike.
Distracting Triple Strike.
Rampage and Run.

Resistant to damage over time (50%), reduced damage (100%), stun (75%), swap prevention (75%) and taunt (50%).

Segnoraptor is the second hybrid from the 2.17 update. Like the other therazinosaur’s in the game, she is fast and can hit hard. Put some boosts on her and she’ll be even better. Segnoraptor certainly seems to have the option of doing some hefty damage but she needs to survive to do it. Her stats are reasonable for what she is. With her abilities, what makes her stand out over the older Therazinosaurus is her cunning ferocious strike which increases her damage for 6 attacks!. As I say, if she can survive she’ll be able to dish out some nice damage. I think Segnoraptor will see some use in the Arena once players have levelled her up.

What are your thoughts on Segnoraptor?

I have faced her a few times in the last week in the Arena (only level 16 to 20) and she has yet to be the threat that I think she can be.

1 Like

Her T1 and T2 makes her good

1 Like

Also why does she have 134 speed?

1 Like

Because one of it’s ingredient has 136 speed

1 Like

Yea i know but i think it’s just ludia

1 Like

Okay :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
Dipvenator

Fun fact: the name “Segnoraptor” means “slow thief/plunderer”

2 Likes

Despite the fact it literally has 134 speed

3 Likes

Instead of “Segnoraptor”, the name “Therizinoraptor” would be better name for this fast creature as Segnosaurus currently not added to the game.

1 Like