Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #36 - Diplotator

Alankylosaurus

Diplotator is a hybrid animal made from the DNA of Diplocaulus and Irritator Gen 2. It is a hideous creation that looks silly in design and has been given it a rather odd shiny oil on water style colouration.

Created from: Diplocaulus and Irritator Gen 2.
Rarity: Rare.
Tier: Omega.
Health: 3000.
Damage:1300.
Speed: 127.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 5%

Defense Shattering Impact.
Defense Shattering Strike.
Distracting Strike.
Ferocious Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #61 - Irritator Gen 2

Diplotator is a hybrid designed to smash through defenses and dealing a reasonable amount of damage. It feels as though it exists as an easy to collect counter heavily armoured and shielded opponents. Diplotator is a good option for your team. For me personally, I just can’t stand the silly appearance of it to include it on my team

I’ve seen a couple of people use it effectively in the lower arenas but it had to be really high level. I wouldn’t be able to bring myself to dart that many frog lizards (Diplo) to level it that high :joy:

1 Like

I personally hate the look of this one. It looks like someone used Toonworld from Yu-Gi-Oh on a Dino.

1 Like

In some strange way I like him, I don’t use him in Arena. But we ( me and my kids) have fun with it in AR. Lego attacked by Diplotator.:joy:

1 Like

I absolutely adore this dino’s appearance. One of my fave hybrids for that reason alone.

I don’t use her in battle myself (can’t afford to level her up), but I’ve seen some people level her to about 18 and she’s still pretty good from what I saw.

2 Likes

I’ve got her. She was my first hybrid. I liked her. She fell off my team when I leveled her to 18. Just too high for the rest of my team. She is quick hits strong I like her.

1 Like

The 1.7 update increased Diploators damage from 1300 to 1340.

I use him and he is a level 22 all you need to do is setup him first with a half dead enemy dino and then he can wipe out 2 enemy Dinos easely iff there’s no counters or Rat
Very good Dino overall

1 Like