Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #38 - Dracorex

Dracorex Hogwartsia is a herbivorous dinosaur from the late Cretaceous period. It is named in honour of the Harry Potter books, and it it’s name means “dragon king of hogwarts”. Dracorex was about 7 feet (2 meters) long. Dracorex is a controversial animal, as there is some belief that it is not a separate species of its own but is perhaps just a juvenile version of the Pachycephalosaurus.

Rarity: Rare.
Tier: Scavenger.
Health: 2850.
Damage: 1280.
Speed: 124.
Defence: 0%.
Crit: 5%

DNA can be used for: Utarinex.

Impact and Run.
Instant Charge.
Strike.
Swap In Strike.

So, thoughts on this dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

Never used Dracorex myself as I have always preferred other dinosaurs on my team. Dracorex just seems a little too average for my taste.

A weaker, slower, and more common version of stygimoloch.
His lil sister packs a punch.

I remember when you couldn’t get away from these guys… Anyway, not a dino I use, even in lower arenas. Just doesn’t do enough for me.

I love this one. I play her about the same as stuffy with the exception of the dawn in strike.

My basic strategy is swap in when the strike can kill delay and survive till I can hit swap out. It simplistic I know but it’s fun as I have an affinity for swap strikes.

As for changes I would like a speed boost of a few points or no changes personally.