Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #4 - Allosinosaurus

latest

Allosinosaurus is highly territorial. It can often be observed fighting for alpha position in herds, similar to a modern water buffalo. Geneticists believe the carnivore DNA spliced into this hybrid’s genome amplified the Sinoceratops’ already territorial tendencies.

Base DNA: Allosaurus and Sinoceratops.
Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 4500.
Damage: 1600.
Speed: 106.
Defence: 15%
Critical chance: 20%

Armour Piercing Impact.
Defence Shattering Impact.
Defence Shattering Strike.
Instant Charge.

DNA used for: Thoradolosaur.

So, thoughts on this hybrid dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes

I am currently working on this hybrid myself - if I can ever find some Sinoceratops. I’ve faced it a few times in the Arena and it’s pretty nasty.

I have mine at L17. Lack of Sino DNA to level it up. It is a good dino, works well for me. However, other dinos are at higher levels and it is now on the bench. I don’t know when it can create its offspring – Thor.

1 Like

I run into these a lot more as I go from arena 6 to 7. It seems to be the standard go-to hybrid here. I’m actually going to be able to level both my epic anky and Sino to 15 today, officially starting them on the road to building “toothless” and Allosino.

1 Like

The Epic dinosaur weekend has already worked out well for me as I was able to get enough Sinoceratops to finally add Allosinosaurus to my collection. Looking forward to giving her a good workout in the Arena.

I’ve created mines today, Named him ‘Rusty’, I want to see how he plays with friendly battle with my little brother to see how I like him. From his skillset I’ve wondered why he doesn’t possess a ‘Rampage’ skill, like APR. I do like his Instant Crarge skill so he has that going for him. Another problem i see is his spot on my team, people told me to remove Spinotahraptor (Named him ‘Tar’) for him but Spino is level 17 (Could be 18, might boost him up to 18 since I’m lacking Kapro to make Spinotasuchus). Might get rid of Gorgosuchus for him, but I do like his damage increase skill + DSR combo. Utahsino is my next goal, hopefully I can get Sino from the epic tower to start crafting her.

1 Like

its a shame that these dinos are subjected to speed caps. allison is a great dino because of defense shattering moves and IC but is slower then deus. its predecessor Thor, gains speed, higher crit% and damage at the cost of armor. Thor is a great addition to an already robust team.

1 Like

I am hoping to start fusing on thor myself soon.

2 Likes

its a fun dino to have. i fealt very bad not leveling it up today and instead focusing on rinex since its tyrant level. is it the best? no but when it has a mean streak watch out

1 Like

Limited edition drawing in 3, 2, 1

Ta da!

2 Likes