Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #41 - Echo

Echo was one of the Velociraptors that were being trained by Owen Grady during Jurassic World. She was killed during the final attack upon the Indominus Rex.

Rarity: Rare.
Tier: Survivour.
Health: 2700.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 128.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Cleansing Impact.
Pounce.
Strike.

So, thoughts on this dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

Dino of the day The Raptor Squad (blue charle echo deta)

Not my favorite out of BluesGoon squad but I do like she can cleanse, if she can even survive long enough to.

1 Like

Echo isn;t bad but really you should be fielding a regular Velociraptor over her and I still think Delta is the best choice out of Owen’s raptor squad.

1 Like

My favorite of the 3 rares purely from a survival standpoint. It has the possible hp to take 2 hits, while cleansing off a slow/distract and landing a 2nd pounce. Only issue is 128 speed. Good, but not good enough for a large number of 129 speed dinos these days.

1 Like

I like the fact that she is labeled a survivor given that she is dead in the movies.

With that said her moves are nice on paper but I’ve yet to experiense one in arena who bothered me one bit

1 Like

I feel like that’s more of an issue on the fact we have too many hybrids that shouldn’t belong in their current speed tier.

Like, that wouldn’t be an issue on its own if the rarity speed distinction wasn’t a thing. But it is.

The worst offenders, if you ask me:

• Spinotasuchus
  • Indoraptor
  • Erlidominus
  • Diloracheirus

Maybe Pyrritator as well. I don’t know, now that superiority strike is a thing traditional raptors are almost extinct after the early midgame meta and it doesn’t make sense why certain hybrids can be both faster with the better overall kit.

And in general 128, 129 are way too crammed.

Ludia really needs to decide which hybrid / dinosaur should / would counter which other one and just space out the 123-130 speed guys properly.

Tragodistis in particular I still don’t understand what is doing up in 124 speed. I feel like Ludia has really shot themselves in the leg with placing a “bracket” of 129 128 and 124 hybrids, and now more and more balancing issues arise off of that.

3 Likes

Just recently, I’ve been getting more of this dino in incubators and I’ve been seeing her more and more often. I got a whole bunch of her DNA in the last 12 hour incubator I had…

She’s okay, but not amazing. Although I doubt they will, I really hope for a hybrid just so I can get a use of all this excess DNA.

2 Likes

The 1.7 update increases Echo’s speed from 128 to 129, but reduces her health from 2700 down to 2550.

These seem a bit harsh for the health and a little pointless on for the speed.