Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #43 - Einiasuchus

Dsungarip

Einiasuchus is an early hybrid made by fusing Einiasaurus and Nundasuchus. I say “early” because at least for the few months of the game until new animals were released this was most likely the first hybrid you would create.

Base DNA: Einisasaurus and Nundasuchus.
Rarity: Rare.
Tier: Alpha.
Health: 3870.
Damage: 1300.
Speed: 117.
Defence: 20%
Critical chance: 5%

DNA can be used for: Sarcorixis.

Adrenaline Pulse.
Ferocious Strike.
Greater Stunning Impact.
Strike.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #44 - Einiosaurus
Dinosaur of the Day #105 - Sarcorixis

I really like Einiasuchus a lot and I used it on my team up until quite recently. It is quite tough, has good damage, some stun and the ability to heal/cleanse itself. For a hybrid so easily created this one is well worth the inclusion on your team although you do need to level up to match the rest of your team to keep it up to date. Definitely one of my early favourites.

I do think that Metahub are overselling it by saying it is of Alpha tier. In my experience it is Omega. It can certainly do the job but it’s too easily taken down by the right dinosaurs.

It was a mainstay on my team until it started to get all purple with legendaries. Got mine to lvl 19 and I don’t regret it a bit. It’s great as a ferocious finisher, letting that stunning impact beefed up for whoever comes in next (even though when I played with it the stun chance was 33%, it was still very worth it). Can’t say how it compares to the croc superhybrid, that one came way too late for me so I just stuck with Einia.

Love this girl. One of my favourite hybrids.

I would still have her on my team if the game hadn’t shifted to using zones. I started to see less and less Einia and eventually replaced her since she wasn’t getting levelled up quick enough. I still see her in the arena from time to time, and she packs a real punch at high levels.

1 Like

Einasaurus was everywhere when I started playing back in May and then from about July onwards they vanished. Now they have started reappearing again.

1 Like

Honestly, I never really liked Einiasuchus, mostly cause 1) back when I first started I kept sending in against dinos like Trex and Allosaurus, so he kept dying :confused: 2) i really dislike his Design, it looks slimy and I really dislike slime and 3) I preferred Suchotator more than Einusuchus, even before Suchotator had the moveset she has now.

1 Like

This was my very first hybrid when Einia’s and Nunda’s were literally on every street corner. I loved her kit and still do. Got mine all the way to 21 and used it into the mid arenas. It hurt to kick her off the team and I still have a soft spot for it.

2 Likes