Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #45 - Erlidominus

Base DNA is: Indominus Rex and Erlikosaurus.
Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Tyrant.
Health: 3000.
Damage: 1500.
Speed: 129.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 20%

Cloak.
Minimal Speed Up Strike.
Rampage,
Strike and Run.
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

5 Likes

Erlidominus is a somewhat better version of the Indominus Rex. It maintains the 50/50 cloak ability but with it’s high speed it’s regular attacks are probably of better use against most opponents and can probably be combined very nicely in a team of swap-out dinosaurs.

It is going to be very difficult to complete though as Erlidominus requires both of it’s parent species to be 20th level before you can even start it. But it is worthwhile it you can complete it.

1 Like

I’ve only faced a couple in the arena. There was one that was able to Cloak, dodge, Strike and Run (delivering 2x damage), and repeat. Got this off at least twice, and then was able to return a third time. Very annoying. I want it.

4 Likes

I have it at level 22. Problem with it is the health. Many dinos can one shot it. Its very hard to level due to Erliko being non existent. Finally, any opponent with a shield makes Erlidom very weak.

1 Like

Luckily I have not faced up against one yet! I’m still trying to create Erlidominus, though I’m not sure If I should save my Indominus Rex DNA to level up Indoraptor. What are everyone else’s thoughts on this?

2 Likes

I have one-shot at least a couple, but when they get that dodge… ouch. It’s the same with Indominus though. It might not get one-shot, but because of it’s slower speed it’s possible for it to get two-shot before getting off a hit.

@Ned I have a ton of rex saved. My Indo is at 24 and I’ve been pretty happy with it, until the rest of my team catches up (I have one other 24, and two 25s, but the rest are dragging behind). My rex stash will go to which ever I know I can create first: erlidom of tryko. I know everyone says “go tryko!” but the frequency I see anky and the amount of rex required for it makes erlidom more attractive to me.

2 Likes

I’m saving mine for Indoraptor.

Tbh, if eirldom have more hp and less speed, it would be way better, like 3600hp and 120 spd. It has minimal speed up strike that can help it win a lot of matchups without cloaking.

1 Like

You know how not many people aren’t annoyed at the fact that Monominus is really fast,but immune? People are annoyed at Erlidominus even though it has the same speed and is also immune because it can just increase its speed! They should just change it.

1 Like

Erlidominus is really rare while Monomimus pre-nerf was basically in every single team.

I agree though, they should just revert it back to 126 speed or something like that. It got majorly overbuffed.

1 Like

1 more erlikosaurus for me till I can level it up to 20!

• I’m gonna be using it in the trio of lvl 30s
2 Likes

Funny thing is they can one shot themself, so Erlidominus vs Erlidominus in the 1st round is spamming buttun batle

1 Like