Speed: 109.
Defence: 40%
Critical chance: 5%

Decelerating Impact.
Pinning Strike.
Rampage.
Short Defence.
Counter Attack.

So, thoughts on this Dinosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes

I am really surprised that Metahub think this is an Apex dinosaur. Maybe at higher levels but at the point where the majority of us will be using it, Gigaspikasaur is a roadblock and little more in my opinion. It has good defence and a basic shield, plus a pinning/slowing move but when most of the big threats on the battlefield are capable of crunching through shields and armour, and are probably slower than the Gigaspikasaur it doesn’t mean much to me.

1 Like

Great this topic just camed up!

The differens of the Gigaspika, Stegodeus and Nodopat is HUGE. I think it’s just boring to see only 1 alternative of 3 being the way to go.

I love the Giga, But Hey, why spend 200 Amargasurus DNA / Fuse when you can spend only 50 of it to make the Stego?

Unbalance. Buff this dino!

1 Like

Steodeus is a far better option than any of the Sauropods in my mind.

1 Like

This dinosaur was originally going to be one of my ultimate team members that I had plans to stick with to level 30.

Upon unlocking her, I have to say that she was rather underwhelming. She didn’t last that long in battle (some of my attackers were lasting longer!) and although the counter-attack was useful, there were better counter-attackers out there. When facing her in battle, it’s usually a sigh of relief from me, because she goes down easily with almost all of my team members, even if she’s a higher level.

1 Like

Just something annoying to make the battle drag on. It could use a damage buff. :sleeping:

1 Like

I have mine at 24, been on my team since birth and I love it. It has good versatility and because of its counter I often over come stegod and trag even a lvl or 2 higher. Dont underestimate the decel with only 1 turn cooldown allowing Gigs to almost always maintain spd advantage. She takes strategy but has down great things for me

1 Like

for reference of what giga can actually do.

4 Likes

And this is why I don’t like tanks in general. They don’t really add anything other than to slow the match down. I don’t see that as a good strategy or tactic.

Good in swap (reduce 40% dammage), Lock opponent and with counter+ next turn you can beat a enemy or give free kill for dracorex.

I only like tanks who can deal some damage like Stegodeus

1 Like

Haha, sorry I’m late to this one :sweat_smile: anyways, onto Gigaspikeasaur, I can’t say I really like it, nor do I hate it. It’s just…there. I do like it’s move kit, and nothing’s really holding me back from leveling it (except coins) so I don’t really know why it’s still 16. I might level it up to 18/19 maybe just for fun. But then again, my main tanks on my team are Stegodeus and Stegoceratops, so if I was to replace anyone for Gigaspikasaur, it’d have to be my lowest leveled of the pack, Spinotahsuchus, who I really enjoy using. Idk can someone convince me to level up Gigaspikeasaur or keep it level 16?

1 Like