Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #54 - Grypolyth

Dsungarip

Made from DNA from: Gryposuchus and Purrolyth.
Rarity: Unique.
Metahub Tier: Apex.
Health: 4020.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 106.
Defence: 20%
Critical chance: 5%

Defence Shattering Strike.
Ferocious Strike.
Lockdown Strike.
Long Protection.
Defence Shattering Counter.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

**Under 1.7 update Grypolyth is rebuilt as a “sustained rending counter attacker”. Ferocity Strike becomes Regeneration. Counterattack becomes **Rending Counter Attack **. Lockdown strike becomes **Immobilize **. HP increased to 4440.

A very nice boost to this one. Glad I’m probably only a couple months off completing this one.

Dinosaur of the Day #55 - Gryposuchus
Lets talk about Grypolyth
Dinosaur of the Day #97 - Purrolyth
Dinosaur of the Day #97 - Purrolyth

Honestly I wanted Sarcorixis to be the unique crocodile. It looks cool and has a cool sounding name. Anyways, I’ve never really see people mention Grypolth so I’m assuming it’s bad. It does have a neat design I guess.

2 Likes

Don’t have this one, and I probably won’t get it for a loooooong time. I’d need to play it first, but otherwise, I’ll stick to Megalosuchus as my counter-pinning dino.

1 Like

Well, in theory I can see it being a good “dino”… But I still have a long way to create it.

1 Like

It’s an OK Dino. Not worthy of its unique standing though. Could do with a speed buff to make it worthwhile

2 Likes

It is good dino but will be easy kiled by defense shatter that have higher speed

1 Like

Under 1.7 update Grypolyth is rebuilt as a “sustained rending counter attacker”. Ferocity Strike becomes Regeneration. Counter attack becomes Rending Counter Attack . Lockdown strike becomes Immobilize . HP increased to 4440.

A very nice boost to this one. Glad I’m probably only a couple months off completing this one.

1 Like