Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #58 - Indominus Rex

Shields, more specifically Invincibility, were always a big problem for her, especially against her enhanced cloak damage. With fierce strike she has a chance now to second guess the swap in Alankylosaurus.

I should also add that the overabundance of resilient creatures has seriously impacted the playability of Indominus Rex.

Rarity: Legendary.
Tier: Elite Mid.
Health: 4500.
Damage:1500.
Speed: 107.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 30%

Fierce Strike.
Armour Piercing Impact.
Armour Piercing Rampage.
Revenge Cloak.

Resistant to damage over time (100%), reduced damage (50%), rending (50%), speed decrease (100%), stun (100%), swap prevention (100%) and vulnerable (100%).

Updated with the 2.6 changes which was just to remove crit reduction resistance. She hasn’t really changed much since I last updated these entries. Indominus remains very good but still messed over by the number of resilient creatures in the game.

1 Like

indom’s a good legendary right now. the damage output is great, as are the resistances. the health is pretty good too. the speed is rather unfortunate though.

on par with other strong legendaries like acrocanthops and spinonyx.

1 Like

Speed could definitely do with a small improvement but overall, Indominus is still one of my favourite creatures in the game. Now, if we could just tone down the resilient creatures, she’d be a better option.

1 Like