Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #59 - Indoraptor

The Indoraptor was created in a hidden laboratory in the Lockwood Manor. It was another one of Dr. Henry Wu’s creations, similar to the Indominus rex. It was a prototype as Wu was waiting to obtain Blue’s blood to finalize the genome of the creature, and breed a more streamlined version of it. It was created to be a weapon and was shown to attack on command through the use of visual and audio frequency, which would drive it into a frenzied state.

Made by DNA from : Velociraptor and Indominus Rex.

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Tyrant.
Health: 3900.
Damage:1400.
Speed: 128.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 20%

Armour Piercing Strike.
Cleansing Strike.
Defence Shattering Rampage.
Evasive Stance.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #142 - Velociraptor

God of rng! Speedy armour eater with abilities that allow it to counter it’s counters if your lucky enough! Pound for pound most versatile unique though somewhat less constant than others due to reliance on rng. It’s versatility allows you to wipe teams when it’s going good or die in two hits doing nothing when it’s feeling under the weather

1 Like

Uh, I think you got the wrong ingredient, is velociraptor not Tyrannosaurus

I finally made one earlier this week! It’s been a long time coming… I’m not even sure how to properly use it!

3 Likes

I try to stall the evasive stance, depending on what your fighting. As said above it can take down almost anything especially with a tasty crit. :+1:

2 Likes

You are correct. Its because I copy pasted from the Indominus entry. Oops. Will fix momentarily.

Got mine last week too. He got me up to Jurassic Ruins briefly.

1 Like

Indoraptor, my first unique I made it a few days ago. I absolutely love using it, even when he dies, i just love sending him out and wrecking everything that moves in his path! It was a grind to collect all the V-Raptor for him, but thanks to the previous attempts we’ve had on him I was able to get up to 107 DNA way before I created him. I think my little brother is jealous of me cause I made it first :laughing:

2 Likes

As a character, I love Indoraptor.

As a dino in this game, I dread seeing it. No reliable counters, can cleanse off distraction, slow and bleed, can dodge, can break shields, and has a very high speed. Oh, and almost always lands a crit on my dinos. Since most of my team are level 17, I usually get floored when Indoraptor appears.

1 Like

Monosteg or a Thor, tentorex,spino or higher lvl Magna pwn him the problem is he can always get lucky and start 1 shotting things. My monosteg is my definitive counter it practically has a necklace bursting full with Indo teeth he has claimed, oh right just noticed average team lvl 17! nothing you have will be able to take Indo cause Indo starts at lvl 21and Indo with a lvl advantage(without monosteg) is like death just visited your arena team

1 Like

I’ll name my indoraptor “Alita”

4 Likes

I named my velociraptor ‘velociraptor’.

2 Likes

Fits pretty will imo. :smiley:

2 Likes

Great film :clap:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who doesn’t name their dinosaurs? Beginning to think I must be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I called it Rocket

1 Like

Because you know, Alita’s berserker body is black and so the indoraptor

3 Likes

I don’t really name mine either. Granted, I occasionally call I-Rex Domdom, Erlidominus is either Terror Turkey or Dominus if I am in that mood, and Proceratomimus is Carnage Cassowary when she is dodging like a champion.

But other than that, I only refer to dinosaurs in their real name, or degradory terms for ones I hate (Dracoce-RAT-OP-s for example).

2 Likes

Being honest, indoraptor is the second superhybrid that got a nickname, first it was Stegodeus, I called it Akinfenwa

1 Like

Y’know what, incoming drawing
Edit: IDK how to draw people so…