Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #59 - Indoraptor

Ludia frekin killed my MVP, it wasn’t even broken!!!

1 Like

There was a time when I absolutely dreaded seeing this thing anywhere outside the toy aisle at Smyths Toys.

Then he was nerfed a bit, and I was 50/50 about seeing him.

Now I see it as a free takedown. Literally the only team member I’ve got that can’t beat him is Pterovexus.

1 Like

He needs his DSR back! I still have him on my team because he’s level 30 and I’m still working on leveling other creatures. My team is all level 30 except for L29 Erlidom.

He still shines at times but I really miss that shield breaking ability!

1 Like

The biggest is probably because it can deal with armored creatures. Indo gen 2 is strictly cunning, which is the weakest of 3 classes

1 Like

He should be reworked to be a fierce creature with ES being the only defensive and the rest of moveset being DSS, DSR and Critical Impact. Immunity to stun would be replaced by immunity to deceleration, while distraction resistance would be removed. He would have his attack increased to 1600 and crit chance to 30%. What do you think?

1 Like

At present Indoraptor is 90% okay in my book. The only changes I would make would be to change APR to being anti-shield/armour again, and to replace resistant to crit reduction with a resistance to slow.

1 Like

I still use it and its actually a good counter to a lot of things like thor,mono, or bleeders

Indoraptor is not as bad as some like to make him out to be. I still find him far superior to his G2 sibling.

1 Like

Rarity: Unique.
Tier: Elite Mid.
Health: 4200.
Damage:1400.
Speed: 128.
Defence: 0%
Crit: 20%

Cunning Strike.
Cleansing Impact.
Armour Piercing Rampage.
Evasive Stance.

Resistant to crit reduction (100%), distraction (75%) and stun (100%).

Updated to 2.6 and it’s just a boost to the resistance to crit reduction. I still feel her should have his old shield breaker attack back though.

I agree
And I’ll still wait for that to happen

1 Like

poor indoraptor. went from being unstoppable in 1.2 to being a bad unique today. it does have good base stats, but it just doesnt hold up against other uniques.
on par with other weak uniques like antarctovenator and stygidaryx

1 Like

I don’t think he’s a bad unique. Not at all. He has reasonable stats and damage, plus fair abilities. I still use Indoraptor a lot and he still works well (especially with some boosts) What is lacking is the old defence shattering rampage. This really needs to come back. For the iconic hybrid from Fallen Kingdom, he needs to be back to his old form.

2 Likes

well, I kinda missed the 2nd Bday of my indo but bc quarantine has made me lazy… I actually skipped it