Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #59 - Indoraptor

It’s probably second to Indo gen 2 when it comes to the worst of the indom hybrids

1 Like

I’ve just mentioned this in the Indoraptor Gen 2 update because I vastly prefer Indoraptor over his G2 brother. I find him far more useful and even more so under 2.0

Ludia frekin killed my MVP, it wasn’t even broken!!!

1 Like

There was a time when I absolutely dreaded seeing this thing anywhere outside the toy aisle at Smyths Toys.

Then he was nerfed a bit, and I was 50/50 about seeing him.

Now I see it as a free takedown. Literally the only team member I’ve got that can’t beat him is Pterovexus.

1 Like

He needs his DSR back! I still have him on my team because he’s level 30 and I’m still working on leveling other creatures. My team is all level 30 except for L29 Erlidom.

He still shines at times but I really miss that shield breaking ability!

1 Like

The biggest is probably because it can deal with armored creatures. Indo gen 2 is strictly cunning, which is the weakest of 3 classes

1 Like

He should be reworked to be a fierce creature with ES being the only defensive and the rest of moveset being DSS, DSR and Critical Impact. Immunity to stun would be replaced by immunity to deceleration, while distraction resistance would be removed. He would have his attack increased to 1600 and crit chance to 30%. What do you think?

1 Like

At present Indoraptor is 90% okay in my book. The only changes I would make would be to change APR to being anti-shield/armour again, and to replace resistant to crit reduction with a resistance to slow.

1 Like