Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

DNA can be used for: Hatzegopteryx and Darwinopterus

Defence Shattering Impact.
Instant Invincibility.
Superiority Strike.
Swoop.
Swap-in Wound.

So, thoughts on this hybrid pterosaur? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #119 - Stygidaryx

Darwezopteryx actually looks to be not too bad for a pterosaur. I may be wrong but is this the first one we have that could be a shield breaker? Plus two bleed abilities.

1 Like

Pteranodon could break shield with his counter, but has far too little health to pull it off.

2 Likes

Thanks. I wasn’t sure whether there was or not.

Is anyone close to this hybrid or have it already? I’m a long way off until I can get a shed load of Darwinopterus DNA.

Don’t have this guy. Haven’t even unlocked Darwino yet. Doesn’t look too bad, but I haven’t seen anyone use him against me in battle yet so I can’t give a definitive answer.

1 Like

I am close to get this

1 Like

So, of the new hybrids do you think this one is worth going for right away or wait till you have enough DNA?

I have it to lvl 20 already. I haven’t used it in battle because I am going for Stygidaryx. Looking at move sets, I think the stygi hybrid is better then vexus.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but Pteranodon can’t break shields with his counter, it was with his basic strike attack, I guess I wasn’t paying much attention :sweat_smile: anyways, both Tupandacylus and Dsungariptus (The rare Pterosaur who also has Swap In Ferocity, Sorry if I’m butchering his name) can also break shields with their basic strike. I could’ve swore that Pteranodon had Defense Shattering Counter before tho? Did he get changed in some update or am I remembering something else?

1 Like

Maybe. I have the same problem here when the stats get changed. I lose track and if I try to update, I’ll either get flagged or I will end up flooding the main page with back posts. :persevere:

Nope, Pteranodon used to have a standard x1 counter. That got updated to AP counter at the same time as a few other counter attack dinos.

1 Like

Finally faced one of these this morning in the Arena and I was quite impressed with how it played. Now if only I could get some Darwinopterus to make one, I’d be happy.

Have it but never used it.

The 1.7 update gave Darwezopteryx a boost in health from 3990 to 4200 and bumped it’s speed from 123 to 127.

A nice boost. Does it make it more worthwhile though? Thoughts?

It made me creat it. It’s going on my team. With a few tweaks it should be very good.

1 Like

I’d really like to see pterosaurs become a little bit more common so hopefully this will help with that.