Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #71 - Majundasuchus

Lythronax

Created by DNA from: Majungasaurus and Nundasuchus.

Rarity: Rare.
Metahub Tier: Survivour.
Health: 3360.
Damage: 750.
Speed: 108.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Cleansing Impact.
Ferocious Strike.
Pinning Strike.
Short Defence.
Armour Piercing Counter.
Swap in Ferocity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

4 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #72 - Majungasaurus

One of the first hybrids you could create when the game launched. I don’t know if that is still the case though.

Handy to start with but frankly with such low damage and speed, is it worth it anymore? Even after having an update in abilities Majundasuchus feels really underwhelming.

3 Likes

I always did like it, and it’s definitely usable at lower arenas. The problem is it’s attack is so low, which I know @Tarbosaurus gets angry about :stuck_out_tongue: Overall though I’d say it’s not garbage but nothing special. I’d run it early game but not overlevel it compared to other rare hybrids like Suchotator and Einiasuchus.

2 Likes

For what it represents, I am surprised that it has such low damage. There are plenty of Rare dinosaurs that have better so this poor hybrid gets left behind fairly quickly.

It’s because his base stats are balanced around both swap in ferocity and ferocious strike. He can double his attack for a turn, so they can’t let it be TOO high, as it would be overbearing against other common/rare dinos. He needs to lose ferocious strike so they can pump his stats up.

1 Like

I have him I use him. I really like to play him right after I’ve set up the opponent for it.

He come in handy after a bleed has been applied. Or weakening strike. Or the opponent is stoned etc. His best attribute is his extra damage counter. I use him in the marshes from time to time.

2 Likes

As might be the only one lv30 Majunda owner here…

Please check this thread.
Am I with my Majunda, just a joke for you?

Majunda doesn’t deserve that so much weak atk. It must be 130 points higher then present, but they accidentally forgot this buff…

Well, even though this buff achieved, this one is still weaker version of Dioraja.
And would only be helpful before you enter arena 9 (I think).

5 Likes

This is my lowest leveled hybrid. Tried it once in battle, didn’t find it very useful, and took it off my team. Has a nice design though.

1 Like

It isn’t as good as I first used it

1 Like

I think it should be renamed DinoCorn, And yeah, it needs help. One of the first dino I fused, but it is too low in stats for me to have on a team. He is slow, with no defense, not the best health, low crit chance and really low damage (thought Ferocity helps),

Going to read your post now though Tarbo - hope you incidence me as I have lots of DNA sitting around for this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s the side view shot that makes it look like it has a horn.

1 Like

I knew you’d reply to this…

1 Like

No, not because of side view.

Majunda definitely have a horn between eyes. And that horn is inherited from Majungasaurus.

2 Likes