Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #73 - Megalosaurus

I like to imagine the kind of discussions people had when they found the very first dinosaur fossils. Trying to figure out what it was and how it lived. Finding there were other species big and small.

It’s kind of fun to see how the evolution of our knowledge of dinosaurs has changed over time. :grinning::sauropod::t_rex:

3 Likes

Artist: Mark Witton

Rarity: Rare.
Tier: TBA.
Health: 4350.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 105.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Resilient Strike.
Taunting Shields.
Ferocious Strike.
Armour Piercing Counter.

Resistant to distraction (100%).

The recent updates seems to have improved Megalosaurus just a little bit. Her health is now slightly higher although she could still do with better damage in my opinion. Otherwise her stats remain unchanged. Megalosaurus is now a resilient creature which makes her more useful than she used to be. She is still not going to be great in the Arena but perhaps this makes her a better option for tournaments?

Megalosaurus doesn’t have the stats, especially damage, to be suitable for Raids in my opinion. As with many creatures in the game there are better options for Raids.

What are your thoughts on Megalosaurus after the recent updates and how would you use her now?

1 Like

Tier: Alpha - Low.
Health: 3900.

Resilient Strike.
Taunting Shields.
Ferocious Strike.
Armour Piercing Counter.

Resistant to distraction (100%).

Megalosaurus has lost a significant amount of health since I last updated her entry while everything else remains unchanged. She is useful as a resilient creature but needs a higher damage score. Megalosaurus remains essentially a starter creature who will soon be replaced by better options. She is another creature relegated, largely, to be nothing but a DNA farm for her hybrid, Megalosuchus. She is okay in Rare tournaments but there are better options.

What are your thoughts on Megalosaurus after the recent update?

Artist: Unknown

Tier: Alpha - Low.
Health: 3900.

Resilient Strike.
Taunting Shields.
Ferocious Strike.
Armour Piercing Counter.

Resistant to distraction (100%) and vulnerable (25%).

The 2.9 update has gifted Megalosaurus with a small resistance to vulnerable attacks. Not high enough though to affect her usefulness. Megalosaurus could still do with a small damage increase.

1 Like