Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #76 - Monolometrodon

Lythronax

Made from DNA of: Monolophosaurs Gen 2 and Dimetrodon Gen 2.

Rarity: Legendary.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 3750.
Damage: 1000.
Speed: 126.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

Defence Shattering Impact.
Defence Shattering Strike.
Distracting Impact.
Nullifying Strike.
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

4 Likes

I frequently face this one in the Arena and it’s a tough opponent. Possibly one of the better mid-range hybrids I think. I have one myself but much like Suchotator I can never get it to work as well for me as it does for my opponents.

2 Likes

i would include it since im still at 4. nublar jugngle/!!’

how do i send

1 Like

I’m 190/200,gonna replace my ankylocodon with it.or maybe Velo/erlik?

1 Like

It can make a stop to those cloakers and evasive stance users

1 Like

Monolo has a great kit and is a fine addition to a team. It is a bit fragile and does lack power so needs to be two levels higher than team average to fit in. Fortunately its components are common and easy to get if you live in the right local.

Being immune, its damage is consistent as well as hits through shields and armor. At 126, it out speeds many in the arenas so you can set it up. It is a very reliable workhorse and well worth the investment in lower arenas. It does get upstaged by Magna in the higher Arenas.

1 Like

I’ve not created it yet though I’ve more than enough DNA of both ingredients Dino cuz I couldn’t find it impressive.

It isn’t too bad, unless fighting another monolometrodon or a magnapyritor

1 Like

Best at lvl 16-18 for trophies at 2000-3000

1 Like

I see this guy fairly often where I am (3700). Seems to be okay, but isn’t strong enough to take down an Indom even when 3-4 levels higher.

1 Like

I miss using my one horned little buddy, did so good for a long time. Was easy to level before the slight migration and fun. He gets some entertainment still with strike events :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As @ResearchGirl said

“It is the poor man’s Magna”

That sums it up more perfectly than I ever could :rofl:

1 Like

The 1.7 update reduced Monolometrodon’s speed down from 126 to 125 and reduced her health down from 3750 to 3660.

Not sure why speed needed a 1 point drop. Health is a significant drop and I have to wonder why on that too.