Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #81 - Nodopatosaurus

Lythronax

Made from DNA of: Nodosaurus and Apatosaurus.

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: Omega.
Health: 4800.
Damage: 900.
Speed: 106.
Defence: 25%
Critical chance: 05%

Impact.
Decelerating Impact.
Pinning Strike.
Short Defence.
Counter Attack (.5)

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

2 Likes

I used it until i got to 3000 trophies, its a great dino, really good opener, and closer too. i wouldnt change anything to its stats, i think its fine the way it is. altough i would love to see a long neck dinos meta in the future!

2 Likes

This is an Epic that appears quite frequently for me. I don’t use it as I’m no fan of sauropods in the game, but I did collect it to help complete Nodogiraffatitan. But saying that, it does show up now and again in the Sorna Marshes where I am at the moment.

1 Like

Months ago, this was my favorite thing to use in order to confuse people and (hopefully) outlast them in the Arena… now, it’s just an ingredient for a hungry, growing Stegodeus.

Such is the price of progress, I suppose! I’m still hoping for a Sauropod-only Tournament of some kind… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I do keep suggesting that they make tournaments like this. It would be a nice shake up to the usual and get people out hunting dinosaurs they wouldn’t normally be hunting for.

2 Likes

I am pretty annoyed by the fact that Gigaspikasaurus is a direct update of this thing. Same as Purrolyth and Grypolyth.

1 Like

This girl was one of my favourite team members for a long time. After raising her to level 15 though, I started using her DNA for hybrids (like I’m sure many people did).

1 Like

Like her alot used to be a staple in my team till I got some legendries.

1 Like

If you have Nodosaurus and Apatos, then yes, I’d make this dino and level him up. Still have him in my team and he holds his own. If he’s in a fight I take him as my opening dino nearly 100% unless sucotator is also an option, then it’s a toss up. He can be good against armored dinos, too since he has a bit and with shield can be a good counter. He gets eaten alive by big T-Rex’s and Indo-Rex’s tho…

2 Likes