Ludia Forums

Dinosaur of the Day #91 - Postimetrodon

Lythronax

Created by DNA from: Dimetrodon and Postosuchus.

Rarity: Epic.
Metahub Tier: Alpha.
Health: 4410.
Damage: 1050.
Speed: 124.
Defence: 0%
Critical chance: 5%

DNA can be used for: Tryostronix.

Defence Shattering Impact.
Defence Shattering Strike.
Ferocious Strike.
Regeneration.
Immunity.

So, thoughts on this hybrid? Is it worth including on a team? Tactics and suggestions? What changes would you make and anything else you can think of?

3 Likes
Dinosaur of the Day #92 - Postosuchus
Dinosaur of the Day #155 - Tryostronix
Dinosaur of the Day #10 - Ankyntrosaurus

This was one of my first hybrids and even now, at level 19 it remains a significant member of my team. Relatively quick, immune and can put out a fair damage. It is slowly being left behind by other dinosaurs but I keep it as one of the few worthwhile immune dinosaurs that I have at that level.

I know many like it but it was never my favourite my never seemed to do serious damage.

3 Likes

I also had it as a major component on my team. Loved it. It is a set-up Dino, like Tryo or Gorgo, you need to load it for the next opponent up. Immunity is a big plus if your opponent tries to slow or distract, all they can do is nullify.

I am ready to level mine again, it is currently at 21. I am happy with Tryo at 22 so will be bringing Posti to 22 or 23 to add back into the battle stable.

1 Like

I HATE IT BECAUSE prOCERATHOMIMUS IS SUPERIOR. ALL HAIL PROCERATHOMIMUS.

2 Likes

Hey,nice to meet you
It seem you look like interesting to read but i would like to know more about your knowledge.
Please,can you explain?

By far one of my favorite dinosaurs in-game :heart: I love everything about her, her skills, stats, design. I love it all! I have mines at level 20 right now, and I’m planning of bringing her all the way up to L30 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will always be remembered as my dino that refused to crit, not even every once in while. Had it in my team a while, not bad, but there are certainly better options. Healing came in handy though.

1 Like

Not as strong as Gorgosuchus but Postimetrodon does have immunity! I haven’t used Postimetrodon much in battle, and I mainly collect it’s DNA to fuse Tryostronix. I am having a bit of regret for not saving my Dimetrodon DNA for Magnapyritor though.

1 Like

Yes, Magna is a get little Dino. It replaced my Monolo as the utility tool in the stable. At level 21 it outshines my 24 Monolo also. Magna has a wonderful Crit percentage and is 128 compared to 124, big difference in matchups.

1 Like

I’ve done some major damage with my Posti!

I wish he was still viable where I’m at.

Loved that Regen and Immunity.

Would take him to L22 but for Tryo…

2 Likes

I’ve had Posti on my team before, but the damage output just wasn’t strong enough for me. Even now, when I encounter one, my reaction is to breathe a sigh of relief because even at level 20, Posti is still defeatable by every member of my team on their own.

1 Like

It’s a good hybrid at least, without the fact that it’s important for Tryostronyx

1 Like

The 1.7 update reduced Postimetrodon’s damage from 1050 to 950.

To me this is an unnecessary drop even taking into account stat boosts and attacks. Even though she has Immunity, Postimetrodon has come off my team before I knew of this change and such a drop will ensure she probably won’t go back on.

Yeah the damage nerf was totally unnecessary. I still love her but I probably won’t be using her for a while. :frowning: I hope it gets reverted back in 1.8

1 Like

I can’t see the reason why for this downgrade. Realistically, she wanted a slight boost to damage.