Ludia Forums

Dinosaur suggestions to add to the game

I tried to find dinosaurs that could have original looks at Lvl.40. I dried a little for the aquatic, pterosaurs and Cenozoics because I found that they were creatures really very obscure or too similar to an already present in the game.

• [Pterosaurs]
    Nyctosaurus
    Thalassodromeus
    Ornithocheirus

• [Herbivorous]
    Iguanodon
    Orolotitan or Tsintaosaurus
    Saurolophus
    Brachiosaurus
    Ampelosaurus or Diamantinasaurus
    Sinoceratops or Styracosaurus
    Pentaceratops

• [Carnivorous]
    Cryolophosaurus
    Daspletosaurus or Tarbosaurus
    Campsognathus
    Ichthyovenator
    Neovenator or Gojirasaurus
    Saurophaganax
    Mononykus or Megalania

• [Amphibians]
    Deinosuchus
    Purrussaurus
    Gryposuchus
    Stomatosuchus
    Fasolasuchus or Anatosuchus
    Gorgonopsien (?)

• [CenozoĂŻcs]
    Arsinoitherium
    Macrauchenia
    Toxodon
    Titanis
    Procoptodon

• [Aquatics]
    Stethacanthus
    Shonisaurus
    Levyatan
    Hybodus or
    Ichthyosaurus
    Futabasaurus

I make these proposals because I am very afraid that this game become like Jurassic World Alive, with hybrids and super-hybrids endless … I have nothing against that attention but I find it so a shame of put creatures that do not exist while the real “dinos” are put aside.

I think the issues with regular creatures is inorder to further the damage limits in the game they need to go the hybrid route to force / encourage players to continue to chase the carrot with higher level creatures.

I think they could still do this by adding original creatures to the game but would need to have a hybrid follow close behind to make the creature valuable enough for players to strive to unlock it.

That’s what I find sad … Of course there are hybrids that I like like Giganocephalus and Erliphosaurus (with Metrialong, Pachyceratops ect …)
I have the impression that if a real dinosaur has to have a minimum of interest, without having a hybrid, he must have statistics equivalent to those of the VIPs and everyone can not have them quickly.
In addition some dinosaurs still do not have hybrids while it’s been a while they are in the game like Shunosaurus or Allosaurus for example (I do not know if they have hybrids in JWA)

1 Like

Even though they aren’t pterosaurs, I think that Archaeopteryx and Microraptor would fit good with the pterosaur animations. But a lot of amphibian class creatures aren’t amphibians, and the aquatic and cenozoic classes are basically just names, so there isn’t any reason why they couldn’t add them.