Ludia Forums

Dinosaurs counter attack on swap out!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: when battling no matter whether it is in the battle arenas, friendly challenges, strike towers whatever or where ever it is before my dinosaur can swap out it gets hit by the opponent dinosaur before swapping out causing major damage or even dying because of this glitch. 9 times out of 10 this results in me losing a battle when by rights i should have won more often than not or have my dinosaur swapped out so its safe for the time being.

Area is was found in:battle arenas, friendly challenges, strike towers wherever a battle takes place.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- initiate a battle or challenge to battle or doing strike towers etc
Step 2 - try to swap out current dinosaur to bring in a new one to battle opponent.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 5 out of every 10 battles this problem / glitch happens or occurs.

What type of device are you using:
OPPO X5E / model CPH1920
Running android V 8.1.5
4 Gig Ram
storage capacity: 64 Gigabytes
version : CVPH1920EX_11_A.14

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

!

Hey there, @JoeVolcano27, although there was a time when hit-and-run dinosaurs weren’t being hit by the counter-attack this is now normal behavior! If memory serves, this was changed because it made hit-and-run attacks way more powerful since they had less drawbacks.

This topic is confusing. Opponent posted 4 photos, out of which only the Smilocephalosaurus has a hit-and-run but it isn’t facing any counter-attackers. And what the OP seems to be saying is that any creature gets hit before being manually swapped out for another picked creature.

3 Likes

Yeah the pictures provide nothing helpful.

What I also don’t understand, besides the fact there is no bug as the gameplay is as intended, is you say it happens 5 out of every 10 battles.

That cannot be correct, because when a dino hit n’ runs against a counter-attacker then the counter attack will happen against the creature before it runs 100% of the time.